N2MB WOT Box

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
guess I shoulda paid some more for shipping. 2 weeks and mine has gone to 3 different places in Florida and that is it LOL.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
guess I shoulda paid some more for shipping. 2 weeks and mine has gone to 3 different places in Florida and that is it LOL.

What? First I have heard of this issue, have you received it? I sent it USPS and sent you the tracking number...?

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
What? First I have heard of this issue, have you received it? I sent it USPS and sent you the tracking number...?

According to the tracking# it went to Jacksonville on March 25, then arrived in Miami on March 28 and is now in Opa Locka FL as of yesterday. I expected it to take a bit longer as it always does to get here but hopefully it eventually gets out of Florida LOL. If you want check it out, you should still have the number in your PM to me and if not let me know and I can PM it to you. Shit always takes longer to get to Canada so I wasn't expecting it right away.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I sent the customs number to you in email and I thought on here, is it still working? Sorry for that, I sent it from near Jacksonville, FL but why it went south to Miami I have no idea....:(

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I sent the customs number to you in email and I thought on here, is it still working? Sorry for that, I sent it from near Jacksonville, FL but why it went south to Miami I have no idea....:(

I never did receive any email and just got the USPS tracking number that you sent on a PM here. Not sure where it is going but it should be well travelled by the time it gets here LOL. Will give it a bit yet as the tracking # is still active so I will see where it goes for now and will let you know when it arrives.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, please keep me in the loop and again, apologize for this, it should have been there by now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back