Paint sealant

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Blackfire last longer, though

I think thats a statement that needs a disclaimer. Depends on your weather conditions. I've had good durability out of both.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
BFWD walks on water, turns water into wine, destroys entire cities, has x-ray vision, has a 14 inch dick, cures cancer, creates life, has it's on dimension, and if you put it on your body you become invincible.

Okay I can't hold back anymore, I have to ask:

What happens if I rub BFWD on my dick? I must know.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I think thats a statement that needs a disclaimer. Depends on your weather conditions. I've had good durability out of both.

Are you saying BFWD has issues in some weather conditions that other sealants don't? I don't understand that statement. I know conditions affect durability, but it's going to affect durability of anything. Unless there is some disclaimer like "BFWD is great, but it doesn't last as long in sub zero weather as ________" I don't get what you mean. Both would be affected by weather conditions, but should be compared in like climates to make a comparison effective.

Okay I can't hold back anymore, I have to ask:

What happens if I rub BFWD on my dick? I must know.

John Holmes won't have anything on you but AIDS and death, lol

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Are you saying BFWD has issues in some weather conditions that other sealants don't? I don't understand that statement. I know conditions affect durability, but it's going to affect durability of anything. Unless there is some disclaimer like "BFWD is great, but it doesn't last as long in sub zero weather as ________" I don't get what you mean. Both would be affected by weather conditions, but should be compared in like climates to make a comparison effective.

There was a test done on autopia that was comparing sealants, and durability through different weather conditions.

Blackfire did good, but Wolfgang 3.0 did surprisingly better.

I'm splitting hairs.

Cooter

forum member
Reaction score
I finally got to use some WG DGPS3.0. Its a nice product. Easy on, easy off. It smells (to me) a lot like 4* Paint Sealant. I mean this is by no means saying theyre the same. They smell similar. This could be said of many products. Its just, as soon as I pulled the seal off, thats the first thought that came to mind.

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
Applied today BF's 'quick detailer', over 2 hits of normal BF done a month ago.
Wasn't that impressed, it wanted to streak, I had to apply more pressure (by hand)
than I would like. Looks good, though.

corruptor

Reaction score
Damn! Wish I had found this thread about nano stuffs before blowing $150 on Zaino a couple weeks ago.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Applied today BF's 'quick detailer', over 2 hits of normal BF done a month ago.
Wasn't that impressed, it wanted to streak, I had to apply more pressure (by hand)
than I would like. Looks good, though.

What was the weather like?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back