Photoshop i wanna be different im sick of the same 6 wheels on mustangs

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
I say get them. But be prepared for when people talk shit. It is going to happen that is inevitable. OR you can get some of the played out wheels and do something different with them. Mine were pure accident but I have gotten nothing but compliments since they were put on. I actually threatened the guy that powder coated them the day I went to get them. And then called the next day to thank him.

463ce205.jpg

8755930d.jpg

Last edited:

Reaction score
Ok guys, i will come clean.... I have those same wheels......

ON MY ATV! :nk:

bsn95w

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't know Scotch made 200mph tape.

lol.

i just think its funny he can shell out some serious coin for some export flares, but cant afford a decent set of wheels/ tires, or ground effects or spoiler....

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
lol.

i just think its funny he can shell out some serious coin for some export flares, but cant afford a decent set of wheels/ tires, or ground effects or spoiler....

You are seriously a dumbass. He purposely removed the spoiler and side skirts, many people with sn95's do the same thing. As for the flares, he was trying something out, he was planning on having them painted to match the car if he liked them. As for the wheels, well he was just like OP and wanted something that not everyone else in the world has. If I had an sn95, it would look very similar to that one, only with different wheels.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Ehh, putting nascar wheels on a mustang is like...
putting nascar wheels on a mustang.

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
You are seriously a dumbass. He purposely removed the spoiler and side skirts, many people with sn95's do the same thing. As for the flares, he was trying something out, he was planning on having them painted to match the car if he liked them. As for the wheels, well he was just like OP and wanted something that not everyone else in the world has. If I had an sn95, it would look very similar to that one, only with different wheels.

Word, I actually think the car looks pretty good.

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
I guess I cant ever get race stars for track wheels b/c everybody has them & even though they are good track wheels that help shave off a little on et's I cant be seen w/ them b/c race stars are soooo common but mustangs are just sooooo different of cars that I dont want that on my different car....pffft....

Last edited:

bsn95w

forum member
Reaction score
Dumbass? Me?

You are mistaken.

That looks like crap. I've had several sn95s, never removed the skirts, and took the spoiler off one of them, and put it back on soon after because it looked stupid. I wouldn't care if these were drag wheels, but they arnt. They are daily's. And it's not something you should buy if you want something different.... That is... Unless you happen to have a mullet.

He has export flares scotch taped to the car. Export flares are not cheap, they are quite expensive, yet he has a set of redneck NASCAR steelies on it, shit tires, and exposed holes all over the body.... Yeah, I'm the dumbass.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back