Project Kama Kaase Phase 2 NITROUS and Weight Reduction

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
If you spray 200 you should look into a NANO kit, fuck bottle heaters.

Also that car is NASTY!

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
That is a really nice track paul, I have raced there a couple of times. I have also raced at the 411dragway in TN a couple of times but its a so so track in need of some updates. If I wasn't busy with baby stuff I would love to get to watch you make a pass since you are practically in my back yard.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got my heads back today from being worked on, picked up 40 cfm on the exhaust side. Also went with 2.300 titanium intake valves for the intake.

P51headsported1.jpg

p51exhasutport.jpg

P51headintakeport.jpg

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got the heads back on last weekend. I flowed my nitrous system today---as I suspected the little 1 1/2 inch gauges were way off. I was actually at 9.5 psi, where as the tune calls for 7 psi. I adjusted it down 2.5 psi---this is going to be worth some big horsepower.

FLowtool.jpg

I put on my new C-stripes that are "BOSS 572". Adjusted the valves one last time, and started it up, ran great, no leaks. Then washed it---all ready to go when the weather gets cooler.

Boss572Sticker.jpg

NitrousSticker2.jpg

N20stiker.jpg

Since Ken3030 hasn't been in action for a while, I figure Eduardo and I can race next time we are both up at Famoso. Should be some good video for that race, as we should be pretty close.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SBF vs. TT should be interesting

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For sure! Should be fun!

Certainly better then racing 3/4 of that bullshit at Irwindale huh? I think it would be awesome video, and we can race each other (a real race) vs some 19 year old kid driving mom's nissian maxima or something.

I am looking forward to October and November when it cools down. Famoso and Vegas! SCSN8.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, let me know when you wang to go to vegas, we can roll there to make some damage to the locals lol, I don't know about scsn, too long of a weekend for fewer passes.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
are you going to go to the NMCA West event at Famoso on Oct 26th through the 28th? I am going for sure. DA should be excellent and the track hooks killer that time of year.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Your car looks really good with the new stripes. That will be a great race. As usual I'm looking forward to pics and vids. Any of those tracks 1/4 mile?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back