Red_Baron06 saleen build

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
So thanks to Sherrod Mustang for getting me the blower all in one piece. I now need to start getting the rest of the things together to get it up and running on my car. I will need injectors, a pump, and plugs as well as a new pulley because I can not use the 2.8 on a stock bottom end. The overall goal for the car on the stock bottom end is 440-460. I as of right now have a 6.5 lid and the FRPP tb. But I have already made a deal to get a stock lid and a bigger pulley as well as my fuel system for the 6.5 lid. Let me know what you guys think.

DSCN1414.jpg

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Nice to see you got it...I went over to help him pull the kit off his car, but he already had it off and boxed up before I made it over.

I bet your excited to have it in your possession. lol

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to see it all made it to you in one piece. Took alot of time making sure it was packaged up well for the ride to you. I know you are excited to get it all installed and going.

Get ready for some real horsepower now, going to be sweet! :beerchug2:

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Glad to see it all made it to you in one piece. Took alot of time making sure it was packaged up well for the ride to you. I know you are excited to get it all installed and going.

Get ready for some real horsepower now, going to be sweet! :beerchug2:

Oh....I see where it came from....Nicceeee!!!!!!!!!111

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Is the new hat stock or did you do anything to it (Polish etc) for the FR Throttle Body?

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
The lid is the new 6.5 lid from looking at it, it looks like there is alot less restrictions in it. I know now if you buy a saleen kit new you will get this lid. As fair as why Im getting a stock lid, it is to help me get my blower on faster and my attemp to not make as much power as I could. I will end up getting one after the bottom end is built. Im going to build a teksid block with cobra crank and a good set of rods and pistons. Of course after I pay of some debt. Hope that answered some questions.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Too much for you. Send it to me.:nana: I can't get over how nice that one is. Clean!!!!! Wish I'da known about it!!:poke: j/k....keep us up on the build!

Meikol02

Reaction score
Personally, I would install it as is and get it tuned first. Then if you are way over, make the change.

Anyway I am sure you have figured out your plan already, have fun! I love that intake and TB.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back