• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Paul for class wise what are you thinking?

Power adder street
Power adder unlimited
All motor street
All motor unlimited
Outlaw

?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^^ yep, something along those lines. This will certainly be discussed in depth after I secure the track location. I want each of the class rules very simple, however, and I am thinking 5 classes at most.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
I personally think a BG meet would be cutting out about half the country. I think some where in or between st. Louis, and dallas would be fair. I live in Texas and don't want to sound bias, but geographically speaking, that would be in the middle and only a days drive from Florida.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I personally think a BG meet would be cutting out about half the country. I think some where in or between st. Louis, and dallas would be fair. I live in Texas and don't want to sound bias, but geographically speaking, that would be in the middle and only a days drive from Florida.

Look at the map, almost nobody lives on the west half of the US except for California. Look at where most of the potential participants actually live.

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=291207&add=1

KITT

Sell it!
Reaction score
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^ I believe Bowling Green will be a location that people will attend anything further west will cause enough to drop out and the event wont happen! my .02

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Added myself to the map and have changed my opinion on location as a result. It's obvious to me that Bowling Green is the best location.

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I know Commerce here in the Atlanta area is a great location for drag racing (NHRA etc), plus Atlanta has tons of things to do!

torkum

Reaction score
Guess this is still to be determined as for the location?

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I know Commerce here in the Atlanta area is a great location for drag racing (NHRA etc), plus Atlanta has tons of things to do!

I love that track, restaurants and hotels less then 1/2 mile. But it not really feasible for central track.

Look at the map, almost nobody lives on the west half of the US except for California. Look at where most of the potential participants actually live.

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=291207&add=1

THIS

Last edited by a moderator:

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
atlanta is not bad as far as a central location goes based on where the bulk of us are... i've never been there but imagine its a cool place because there must be a lot to do. i know for sure that i would rather drive to atl than bowling green from south florida anyway lol

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
BG would be great for me. would need a date set in stone at least a couple months in advance so i can set vacation at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back