Silverpoison ReLOAded!

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I sold my Twin 57's, this is the new set-up!, the other upgrades are CNC Heads, Custom Turbo Cams, and a Shute!

:idea:
IMAG1001.jpg

Last edited:

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I also looked into a setup like that but it involved me swapping to a stand alone. Looking forward to the results. What size turbos you going with?

EDIT: Saw you are going with 76mm. This should be really interesting..

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
I see you'll be able to keep the passenger seat by not having the air to water inside. I always wondered why more people didn't do it that way.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
You cant put a set of overies in your car! LOL j/k

Good luck on the build.

Edit: Not a shot at turbos, just my first thought when I saw the above drawing on my phone.

Last edited:

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
I will be the first to say it. Congrats on the 8sec run!

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Is that drawing to scale? lol. Good luck man, that is going to be an awesome setup. Mine will be similar, but with twin 66mm Borg Warner turbos.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Figured you would be going big single turbo for a track car since you just got rid of the twins. And one thought on the diagram, why the bov's so far from the turbos? I would move them pre intercooler if you can.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats just a mock up, whem the parts get here we will start looking for the best places for the wg's and bov's. This kit is going to be very easy to work on the car, is going to be something different! Of course Greg at Racers Edge Tuning is the man in charge of the Fabrication of the kit!

GT RO

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds quite interesting ,Imo it will be a bit tricky spooling up 76's on a 4.6 with 3 valve heads . Good luck & keep us posted . This will be a fun build to follow along on . Cant wait to see how it unfolds . Let the fun begin .

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds quite interesting ,Imo it will be a bit tricky spooling up 76's on a 4.6 with 3 valve heads . Good luck & keep us posted . This will be a fun build to follow along on . Cant wait to see how it unfolds . Let the fun begin .

It will spool up :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back