SS KILLR's '13 5.0 build thread.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Terry set me up with a remote through LRing, and so far I'm very happy with it. Ken has been very professional throughout all emails, got me about 8 revisions in one day as I would log it email it, and boom, within 20 minutes I'd have an email with instructions on what he wanted and how he wanted it done.

One thing that I'm sure has been good for me is that I wanted power NOW, and wanted to go fast NOW, but Ken made sure to wrangle me back in and make sure everything was safe and done in small increments. He has been very adamant about safety in the tune and didn't cut corners. I'm sure that saved me a motor cuz I'm impatient... Lol

I was too impatient with my foot without replacing my clutch and now look what I gotta do... lol

Last edited:

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
I was too impatient with my foot without replacing my clutch and now look what I gotta do... lol

You done fucked up and didn't even get the video! :asshat: j/k man, I hope you get it all back together soon. It'll be tits with the T56 Magnum!

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
I sent Lito a msg and comfirmed that he does not tune the 2011+ But just like alot of you he reffered me to Lund. So I have been going back and forth with Ken and it looks like that's who I will be going with.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I sent Lito a msg and comfirmed that he does not tune the 2011+ But just like alot of you he reffered me to Lund. So I have been going back and forth with Ken and it looks like that's who I will be going with.
That sounds like good plan!

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Email tunes are good for people who live in places where they don't have easy access to a shop with custom dyno tuning available to them. BUT, if you have a shop available to you there is no replacement for a real time custom tune.

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
Email tunes are good for people who live in places where they don't have easy access to a shop with custom dyno tuning available to them. BUT, if you have a shop available to you there is no replacement for a real time custom tune.

Whats not custom about an email tune?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back