The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
a603429d7a98fdfc2d51f42e4b78f043.jpg

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Probably the only convertible Mustang I've ever liked. Looks freaking great man!

I concur my friend. Im not a vert man but I honestly debated it before I got mine just because of Cams car. That thing makes my pants wiggle every time I see it.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Im going to steal your rear rear. That looks amazing! Love it

Probably the only convertible Mustang I've ever liked. Looks freaking great man!

Great pic, Cam. Love the new finish on the Rotiforms.

I concur my friend. Im not a vert man but I honestly debated it before I got mine just because of Cams car. That thing makes my pants wiggle every time I see it.

Thanks fellas. I know not everyone is a fan of a vert, but I love it when I can cruise with the wind over my head.

I love your car and I honestly wouldnt change a thing. How does the hardtop mount?

I have a couple settle things I'd like to do. In the next few months I'm planning on getting glass coating done. The top mounts at the front two latch anchors for the convertible top and there are two J-hooks in the rear that latch and tighten to the convertible top mechanism. 2-person, 10 minute process to get it on and tightened.

Maryland tags?

I still have it registered in MD.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not sure, my dad used a guy who did it on a couple of his cars and my brothers Boss. It came out pretty good and he correct the paint pretty well. My dad is getting another one of his cars done, along with his friends car so I'll bring mine over so the guy can do a house call. I've been pretty gentle with the paint on my vert so it won't require a ton of correction.

28ONE

Reaction score
Sounds like you're good to go then. Just wanted to make sure they do paint correction before applying the coating, otherwise it's a waste of money because the swirls will show...I'm sure they'll at least polish before applying the coating

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
thanks man!!

Where in Iowa are you located?? Im in Illinois, and drive down to STL for race days pretty often and it would be nice to have a group

I am in Cedar Falls/Waterloo. I am afraid my current schedule would preclude me from participating very often.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back