The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I know that this is not a critique thread, but that single offset tri bar pony looks terrible. Sorry.

I know how you feel, I felt the same at first and was looking to fill it in before getting it painted.

With that being said I don't like completely badgeless cars either do now I kinda like it.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
I know that this is not a critique thread, but that single offset tri bar pony looks terrible. Sorry.

I love it. I was going to get the same thing on my '05. What really sets it off is the clean deck lid. If the gas cap were still there it would be too cluttered. Different strokes for different folks. That definitely strokes me the right way. ;) lol

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I love it. I was going to get the same thing on my '05. What really sets it off is the clean deck lid. If the gas cap were still there it would be too cluttered. Different strokes for different folks. That definitely strokes me the right way. ;) lol

If I kept the faux gas cap GT emblem I would gotten the badgeless spoiler.

But from a Saleen Kit removal I have extra holes from it so I hide it with the decklid panel.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
My car is now back on the 18" SVT rims.
The 19"/20" AMR package is off the car, as those rims/tires are for sale and I'm trying to make sure I don't damage them in any way.

2015-09-25_rims1.jpg

2015-09-25_rims2.jpg

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score

SKIDONKEY

Reaction score
My car is now back on the 18" SVT rims.
The 19"/20" AMR package is off the car, as those rims/tires are for sale and I'm trying to make sure I don't damage them in any way.

2015-09-25_rims1.jpg

2015-09-25_rims2.jpg

Looks awesome Gabe! I think I like the AMR's better though........

(I'm Billy, I bought your wheels from you this weekend. Going on the car tonight! Thanks again for a smooth transaction and easy sale.)

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Looks awesome Gabe! I think I like the AMR's better though........

(I'm Billy, I bought your wheels from you this weekend. Going on the car tonight! Thanks again for a smooth transaction and easy sale.)

Lol thanks Billy, you're welcome, and thank YOU!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back