What have you done to your mustang today?

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Put a set of 255/45-18 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2s on it. It's a night and day difference between those and the 235/50 all-seasons it had before. The steering response is so much sharper now.

The OEM PZero Neros are horrendous. I'm not even a tire snob but I know that if I bought another Mustang with them on there I'd order tired before I took delivery.

AgentMOO

Reaction score
New brake lines and finally painted the calipers (did another coat after this pic)

2015-02-15%2014.45.49.jpg

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The OEM PZero Neros are horrendous. I'm not even a tire snob but I know that if I bought another Mustang with them on there I'd order tired before I took delivery.

Hey, they're great for doing burnouts. :idea:

GTX86

forum member
Reaction score

Mine had BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWS that were put on it by the previous owner. They didn't feel like sporty tires at all. My 2012 had the PZero Neros as well and I wasn't a fan of those either, especially considering how much they cost.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I heard he will be ditching the hamsters and moving on to guinea pigs as his next mod!!!

MOAR POWA!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I heard he will be ditching the hamsters and moving on to guinea pigs as his next mod!!!

MOAR POWA!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So....if the EB has hamsters what does that mean the Focus is powered by? The Baluchistan Pygmy Jerboa?

Destination S197

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good, How was the install? How hard was it to line them up and keep it clean?

I'm not sure which part was worse, scraping all of the old glue off or trying to attach it without getting glue on anything else or making sure it was lined up. Then trying to cut off the excess leather and then get it to hide in the recess section. I don't ever want to do it again lol.

claudermilk

Reaction score
So....if the EB has hamsters what does that mean the Focus is powered by? The Baluchistan Pygmy Jerboa?

:roflmao: I had to Google that.

It seems not everyone is aware of how torquey Ford has set these EB engines up. I was surprised when test driving the 2.0 Fusion, and imagine the Focus & '15 Mustang EB shove you in your seat even better. No, it isn't like the Coyote--but it isn't like a Chevette either.

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
I just ordered a Boss 302 Intake manifold / install kit / JLT intake and X4 tuner. Should make for a nice little project and small bump in HP.

SomeMichael

Reaction score
I'm not sure which part was worse, scraping all of the old glue off or trying to attach it without getting glue on anything else or making sure it was lined up. Then trying to cut off the excess leather and then get it to hide in the recess section. I don't ever want to do it again lol.

Ha that's what I was expecting but yours looks so good I was hoping it was easier. Thanks for the info

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back