What have you done to your mustang today?

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Put the 69 on stands and started assessing the extent of redo/repair I have to do to get it street worthy. Tuned in it a little, set timing, etc. It's been a long time since I tuned a points distributor.

Sent from iPhone

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Put the 69 on stands and started assessing the extent of redo/repair I have to do to get it street worthy. Tuned in it a little, set timing, etc. It's been a long time since I tuned a points distributor.

Sent from iPhone

Oh my...points...dwellmeter still works, eh?

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I got my Saleen NA shaker installed while my cams are being done! I'm wicked happy how it looks!

picture.php

Last edited:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Welds going on tomorrow. Fingers crossed they don't get scratched or dinged up. Going to a touchless so hopefully that makes the difference.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I have a project with points also. If you add a MSD box supposedly you can ignore dwell setting. We will see, I have a box waiting in the wings.

I'm gonna eventually go to a billet MSD stand alone distributor. It looks almost identical to the original, but nice billet alum.

Sent from iPhone

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got 1 done.

Coats...adhere, chrome, black tint, blue metal, yellow metal and clear coat.

20160316_154028%20Small_zpsy6mte4tt.jpg

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
What hood is that?

It is the Cervini's Stalker II. I wanted something unique with a bit more underhood clearance. Hopefully there will be enough money left to paint when my build is done, almost could have bought a new Mustang for what I am going to be paying but the new ones are still ugly LOL.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
A big thanks goes out to WBT, Brett for helping me out yesterday. We installed a 4C converter in the car and swapped to 3.31 gears. Now the car is a full bolt on car, with some other upgrades lurking inside the engine. It is a whole new car now. Next i will be sending the CJ intake manifold off to have Nitrous Outlet do a direct port nitrous injection kit on it. Thanks Brett for going over all of that with me. It really made sense and made my decision easy.

Anytime! Keep me posted on how the track outings go. :)

Back