Whipple 4.0L Dyno Results on the Lethal Performance 2010 GT500

GI Joe

Reaction score
The car had the stock wheels/tires on it and no weight in the trunk. You think it's making more power than what the sheet actually says? :crazy:
I wonder what it's going to trap.

9.0 @153
street tires or slicks? Slick will show a tick lower but since that what you race on.....

r.barn

forum member
Reaction score
1000rwhp should brush 8's

I say 8.98 and 160 ........... good luck and be careful.

r.barn

forum member
Reaction score
very hard in a GT500 w/ a TR6060 - "thebull" had a TT compound boost combo and made 1100+ and could not hit 8s

Maybe they'll swap a Glide or TH400 in there someday just to see what it'll do........

GI Joe

Reaction score
Thatd be an impressive run on street tires lol...that thing is past the point of drag radials!!

of course I was speaking of on the dyno...when you dyno a car with street tires it will show higher than slicks..

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Oh ok. The way you quoted it seemed like he could pull off that time on streets. I was like "wtf?! Best driver ever!!" lol

GI Joe

Reaction score
Oh ok. The way you quoted it seemed like he could pull off that time on streets. I was like "wtf?! Best driver ever!!" lol

yea I ran two thoughts together...giving him thoughts on the times he would run.....and then without referencing the dyno sheet (but looking and thinking about it) I was wondering what he dynoes on (street or slicks)...then I just figure either way he will be running on slicks so it dont really matter if the dyno is 10 less than it could have been on street tires....

That car is heavylike mine which is why I think the ET will be a tick slower than into the 8's

btw...plenty of cars waaay faster than that on drag radials...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Wow!! How fast they go down into with DRs?? I mean I know the née 105s are nasty but I would think DRs would be killing your 60' times with that much power!!

LBSRACING

forum member
Reaction score
Wow!! How fast they go down into with DRs?? I mean I know the née 105s are nasty but I would think DRs would be killing your 60' times with that much power!!

There are 7 second cars running drag radials. Hell there are 8 second cars on 275/60/15. Just takes a lot of time and hard work to dial in the suspension and a double adj rear shock is a must.

Can't wait to see the car back in action. I need just a bit more convincing before I buy one of these blowers.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back