fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nice!, did you do a nice clean ninja install like this? lol
2ikb6m8.png

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
mines more ninja,i ran it with the brake lines all the way the front and up to the ecu....the wiring dosnt even come into the engine bay until where the ecu is.
Well thank you buzz killington :chairfall: sounds like too much work for me lol, did you put the box on the driver side?

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Well thank you buzz killington :chairfall: sounds like too much work for me lol, did you put the box on the driver side?

lol,its on the passenger side,in the kick panel, when i had the wheel off to get the wires thru the firewall i just decided to run them behind the inner fender plastic cover instead of going up into the engine bay where they tell you to.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
lol,its on the passenger side,in the kick panel, when i had the wheel off to get the wires thru the firewall i just decided to run them behind the inner fender plastic cover instead of going up into the engine bay where they tell you to.
aahhh I see, I didn't have to take the wheel off so +1 for me :naughty1: I just turned the wheel all the way to the left and took out the tire shield, then turned it all the way to the right and ran my wires, turned left again and put it back, mwahahha

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
Well my "little blue box" just arrived, with it's mass of colorful wires & I've been reading the instructions.

To those of you who are SO proud of your "ninja" install - PLEASE pass on any tips & suggestions you wish you would have had now that you're done. For example, if I were to instruct someone installing aftermarket fuel rails (my project last weekend) I'd suggest having a few extra o-rings for the injectors and to LUBRICATE them before VERY carefully inserting the injectors into the rails... hindsight is 20/20!

Looks like I need a multi-meter & soldering gun at the very least.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nah bro just need the ability to count pins, solder and a magnafying glass maybe? lol no multimeter.

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
Thanks fdjizm... I've got a magnifying glass & I can count! Just need soldering gun...

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mine is more ninja then all of yours....... It's all built into my brain xD

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Nice bro, she sounds like a beast!, You can push that 2step to 3-3.5k on the street just gotta slip it nice :)

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting the msd 8734 two step.But after coming up on this thread, the wot box looks pretty cool.The fact that its a 2step and a wot powershifting too.My question lies in the 2 step.I run m/t 275-40-17 and from one weekend to the next and sometimes from the first run to last run at the track my rpm at launch may need to be moved up or down.Now since i do'nt see any switchs on it.How would i change the rpm at the track from say 4000 to 4500 or from 4500 to 4000?Surely I would'nt have to bring a laptop to the track?

stang910

forum member
Reaction score
To change the launch RPM you just hold down the clutch and hold down the reset button on the WOT box. A light will flash and you just release the button when the number of flashes correspond with the rpm you want. 1 flash is 2000 RPM and every flash after increases it 200 rpm.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'm most likely going to order one today and I'm curious, is there a way to disable it if I am running in a street class that doesn't allow electronics?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back