WOTBOX + 5 speed users....

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Quick vid of me using the no lift shift feature.. (on a closed road, with all necessary permits and intersectiong roadways blocked)

1st shift at 6500rpm, 2nd shift at 6500rpm, like butterrr:naughty1:

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
HA! Nicely done man... but do I hear some sputtering near the end?

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score

Just testing her out at 3700, was still getting used to the no lift shift. I have it on auto and it just feels real weird lol... I am learning...:popcorneat:

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I so want to get this but I'm still waiting on Maryland Speed to get back to me on the price for the off-road replacement pipes for my 3" kooks mid-pipe. I don't want to be blowing out my cats using a 2-step.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
I so want to get this but I'm still waiting on Maryland Speed to get back to me on the price for the off-road replacement pipes for my 3" kooks mid-pipe. I don't want to be blowing out my cats using a 2-step.

Don't get me started on Maryland Speed. I got my Kooks headers from them and paid for the Jet Hot coating and everything. 1 year later the coating is peeling off the headers. Back to topic.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
LOL that's funny as shit. It sure is a fun little toy.

Yea its fun I am going to get some more video today... It rained all day yesterday and I took that video when it finally cleared so I dont know if thats a good example of my cars launch capabilities... I did however lower the 2 step to 3200...

Do what I do... Dont run exhaust lol...So what if you blow the cats out... I think I sould my Hpipe with cats for a whole $40 after shipping...

Does anyone know if the WOT Box would override my tuners inputted redline??? Curious to know?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I set mine at 3000 for the launch it's the only setting I can comfortably slip the clutch in get a nice chirp and i'm gone, tryed 2500 too low, tried 3500 smoked the tires, 3000 is perfect till I get some DR's :)

and no it doesn't overwrite the tuners redline, I don't use the wotbox as a global limiter though. I would assume it would cut fuel AND spark if you did that. which I guess is redundant.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
I set mine at 3000 for the launch it's the only setting I can comfortably slip the clutch in get a nice chirp and i'm gone, tryed 2500 too low, tried 3500 smoked the tires, 3000 is perfect till I get some DR's :)

and no it doesn't overwrite the tuners redline, I don't use the wotbox as a global limiter though. I would assume it would cut fuel AND spark if you did that. which I guess is redundant.

Thanks for the help again bud...
Yea I was thinking that this limiter would be better on the motor??? Or is it all the same shit... Doesnt the stock limiter cut fuel not spark so in a sense leaning it out while this cuts ignition so it would at worst flood a little bit...

Oh and I am on some Mickey Thompsons lol

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Lucky bastard, Ummmmm alot of people reccomend spark cut, some reccomend fuel cut for N/A cars but njot FI cars, I am not decided on which is best all I know is I am not trying to use the two-step so much untill I get an O/R pipe.

I never use it for more than a half a second anyway. I think the problem comes from people sitting on the 2 step forever and drowning their cats in nice hot fuel that explodes shortly after.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
you wont blow a motor from cutting the fuel....you will if you run it lean, 2 different things. ive hit my stock (fuel cut) limiter plenty of times....

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
How does it BOOM if there is nothing but spark?
Cutting spark is OK with NA and FI (except for your cats), Cutting fuel is better with NA (saving your cats), but cutting fuel with FI is dangerous.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back