WOTBOX + 5 speed users....

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
i am glad you got it is nice right???? i will have to look on what you said about auto. I never pay attention to that and it might help me better.

I have no bad experience so far except that i set it up at 2500 rpm at the track and use it for like 5 seconds because i was nervous and when i took off the car almost stop and ran very bad until it cleared the gas. I did it because i dont have good tires just Nitto 555r and they dont work.

other than that is cool...

Yea it works great!, default for the no-lift shift feature is auto, which I guess means it goes as fast or as slow as you kick the clutch in. I wouldn't even be able to guess how many milliseconds it takes me to shift and it would take run after run to get it dialed in, I only get 3 runs at the track when I go so the auto settings feels great to me.

I set my two step at 3500rpm I still can't get up and go without spinning at that RPM might just take off How I usually do (slip the clutch and press the gas gradually to the floor) till I get some drag radials or something.

other than that the no-lift feature is amazing, almost feels too smooth like an automatic, has me guessing it if would be faster compared to the violent jerk I feel when I powershift my self and let off the gas a bit.

I noticed I won't bark the tires going into 3rd now, it may be a good thing at the strip I guess I am used to the butt dyno.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
we need full install pic and videos ... this thing might get my 0-60 down to 2.0???!!!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
here you go fellas, set the 2-step to 3500rpm, gotta work on launching like this at the track though I think it will be useless without drag radials.
I don't want to over do it, still on the stock cat's.

thanks for everyone that gave me tips! I love this thing, no lift shift is a dream come true :)

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't want to over do it, still on the stock cat's.

I'm not telling you this will happen to you, but my stock cats were dead after about 10-15 launches on my MSD 2-step. Don't blow up your engine.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I'm not telling you this will happen to you, but my stock cats were dead after about 10-15 launches on my MSD 2-step. Don't blow up your engine.

:popcorneat:How long were you on the 2-step? I don't plan to use it much at all, once I get an o/r xpipe it's on though.
I did some research I've never heard of killing the cats in such a short a time... :(

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:popcorneat:How long were you on the 2-step? I don't plan to use it much at all, once I get an o/r xpipe it's on though.
I did some research I've never heard of killing the cats in such a short a time... :(

I don't remember exactly how long, but it was no more than a month or two, but the length of time really doesn't matter. I only used the 2 step at the track for those 10 - 15 launches. I read several posts at the time that the 2-step could have that affect, right after I installed mine. So, i ordered up an off-road X. When I had it installed, the cats were shot. I got lucky.

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Where did you get it and how much? And could you turn off the 2-step because I have the factory h pipe and don't really need the 2-step for now.

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
Damn... another MUST HAVE mod! Didn't somebody mention one of our sponsors having a SALE?

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
Searched youtube for some vids of this thing in action - All the 2-step vids are kinda SHORT... no offense fdjizm, but your demo was too short to really get a feel for how it works. Anyone got a GOOD video demo of it? I just ordered one... when I get it I'll make some vids... til then any suggestions? I'd like to see the WOT shifting too!!

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the quick 180 bro... I'm at work now & don't have access but I'll have a look when I get home - I take it you love yours... are you racing with it?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the quick 180 bro... I'm at work now & don't have access but I'll have a look when I get home - I take it you love yours... are you racing with it?
I haven't been to the track yet, but I love the no lift shit I won't be able to make use of the 2 step without drag radials so I will continue slipping the clutch and applying the gas with my launches till then.

I tested out the no lift shift on the highway and it's like butter, I almost feel I am cheating lol

The only gear I could powershift before was 2nd to 3rd, now the 1st to 2nd super smooth! Hmm If I don't tell anyone they would think I am a master powershifter :idea:

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
I'm sure people must hear that WOTBOX and think you ARE a master!

Get some D/R's on that car & start havin' FUN man! I'll keep ya posted once I get mine...

DraggnRoush

Jimi Hendrix Blues
Reaction score
WOW!.. fdjizm those vids are what I needed to see... ordered from AJ yesterday.. racing tomorrow but next week I'll have the WOTBOX so it should be interesting seeing the diff..I'm psyched!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Sure do the group buy AFTER I get one, bastards. lol
mwahaha, really this is the feature anyone would want in their car I am really loving it and wondering how the hell I found out so late
no lift shift, 2 step, nitrous window switch, and shift light all in one perty blue box!? :thumb2:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back