WTB 3" Cat back

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 3" cat back.

Has to be a perforated tube or straight through muffler .

Would prefer stainless but it is a fair weather garaged car so open to whatever is available.

New or used as long as it is in decent condition.

Seller has to be willing to ship it to 98844 (Oroville, Wa) or to Canada (Kelowna, B.C. V1P 1N5)

Last edited:

MrBhp

Reaction score
I'm picking up a bundle of parts this weekend. I think there is a straight thru cat back. Might be from a gt 500. Not sure.

RED09GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let me know, it is going on my single turbo car so any straight through style mufflers will work just fine.

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
I'm picking up a bundle of parts this weekend. I think there is a straight thru cat back. Might be from a gt 500. Not sure.

Trying not to thread hijack.. you getting parts for you or parts to sell?

MrBhp

Reaction score
Trying not to thread hijack.. you getting parts for you or parts to sell?
Mostly for me. Not sure exactly what all I'm getting. Hopefully I can pick everything up today. I've had to quarantine since everyone around me had covid last week.

RED09GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm only interested in dealing with established members or vendors...

Too many scammers out there.

Last edited:

MrBhp

Reaction score
I couldn't meet up with my guy to get all the stuff. Hopefully some evening this week.

RED09GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
3'Cat back i have someone that have this for sale in good condition pm [email protected] if you're interested thank you....

Sent from my Infinix X657 using Tapatalk
Is there no way to set up the software to not allow people with less than a certain number of posts respond in this section?
At least the previous person that I declined actually had a post talking about something first and may prove to be legitimate, unlike the quoted poster.

MrBhp

Reaction score
Is there no way to set up the software to not allow people with less than a certain number of posts respond in this section?
At least the previous person that I declined actually had a post talking about something first and may prove to be legitimate, unlike the quoted poster.
His probably wouldn't work anyway. I doubt you have the clearance for a three foot can. Must be a ricer.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
I have a set of mbrp bullet race mufflers, like those that I use on my 3" twin turbo setup, but these are another set being used on my '07 GT right now; I adapted the inlet piping to 3", but could cut off those 2.5" inlets and leave the remaining 3" piping that is naturally going into the mufflers. They sound great, but a little loud for the wifey (she drives the car more than I do). The 4" chrome iips are in great shape.
I can get pics, if you're interested. I'd need to ship'em to you of course.
[and as far as reputation, we've done deals between us before.]

RED09GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Send me some pics. I was at a conference for the last few days so just on my way home and shaking off the hangover from a red-eye flight and 3 days of drinking.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
What about a pypes M80 SS resonator ? I installed 2 of em on my 2010 GT...just before the rear axle, to kill some sound and drone. They were dirt cheap ($44.00) at the time, from AM. But they are 2.5" in and out. They are still shiny to this day, and were welded into place years ago. Made form 304 SS.

Even if you used a straight through plumbing setup..and nice tips, it's still gonna be loud.

Back