WTB: Stock or cheap aftermarket wheels and tires

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know this is probably a long shot, but if anyone within a reasonable distance from Huntsville, AL (north central Alabama) has a stock set of wheels and decent tires, or even an inexpensive set of used aftermarket wheels and tires (AMRs, SVE Drifts, etc) that they would let go for a reasonable amount (READ: cheap!), hit me up. Shipping costs would probably kill any deal that is not within driving distance.

I have a '13 GT that I am considering trading for a Shelby or an S550, and it's currently riding on ForgeStar F14s with brand new BFG Sport Comp 2's. I obviously do not want to sell or trade the car in with those nice wheels and tires.

So if you have a set that is taking up space in your garage and could use some walking around money instead, just PM me and let me know what you got.

Thanks!

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
Any chance you were texting with someone last week about a set of Brembos from Craigslist in Georgia? if so, that was me and if it was that changes some things being you are a member here on the forum......

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back