17" Racestars - Mounted

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got all my ducks in a row and finally got my 17" Race Stars and tires all mounted and balanced this weekend. Ran out of time to put them on the car though. Might try to get them on tonight or maybe Wednesday night.

Pics to follow.....

forum member
Reaction score
focking tease lol... Grats I also am considering those same wheels.. pics ASAP...

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
just FYI for everybody...

racestars 15x10's are on a nationwide backorder until august. and americanmuscle seems to be the only place that currently has them in stock. buy them now unless you want to wait until august or later.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

racestars 15x10's are on a nationwide backorder until august. and americanmuscle seems to be the only place that currently has them in stock. buy them now unless you want to wait until august or later.

I did 17's on all four corners.

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
why'd you go with the 17's if you don't mind me asking? aesthetics? brake clearance?

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
why'd you go with the 17's if you don't mind me asking? aesthetics? brake clearance?

Both. Plus when I upgrade to a 5.0 in a couple years, I can swap them straight on. Unless something comes out that's cheap and blows my mind this is what I will do.

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score

Good thing I ordered mine when I did! They are in transit to me...

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
Good thing I ordered mine when I did! They are in transit to me...

i've been waiting since may 20th. LRS finally called me and told me they'd be on back order for a long time. i told them to remove the 15x10s from my order and ship the rest. after hanging up with LRS, i called damn near everywhere and nobody had them in stock, except AM.

i didn't call them, but i'd guess they're out of stock too. a listing online doesn't mean they actually have them. they probably drop ship them like everyone else does.

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
i've been waiting since may 20th. LRS finally called me and told me they'd be on back order for a long time. i told them to remove the 15x10s from my order and ship the rest. after hanging up with LRS, i called damn near everywhere and nobody had them in stock, except AM.

i didn't call them, but i'd guess they're out of stock too. a listing online doesn't mean they actually have them. they probably drop ship them like everyone else does.

Yea man I hear you, I ordered mine May 1st... I'd be super pissed if I now had to wait for the rest of the summer!

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
i take it you went with the 17's in the front?

what wheels and tires have you been running?

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am running M&H 185/55R17 on the 4.5's and 295/45R17 on 9.5's.

Dr Wu

Faraway
Reaction score

Just spoke with Jim, has two left 15x10x7.5 and more on order. If our vendors are out of stock give him a call...great service.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back