3.7 Eco-Boost & Direct Injection

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Incorrect. The mods can tell that I only have one account.

That was for people that go fast. You don't qualify.

What, did you have your boyfriend log in or something? Anybody can use a proxy server to "be somebody else".

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
Just so you know I'm real there bro..... And get the frront end of that stang fixed.....

I never said you were fake. I said you were slow.

These random numbers you keep sending mean nothing to me.

Again, more random nonsense. I have no clue what you are talking about.

TheRookie65

Reaction score
Look I'm not gonna whip your ass (unless you pop off to me) just bring that bad ass stang over........ Leave a message

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I started this thread and it's soooo far of track I think it should just be locked.

spsteevoe

Reaction score
so.... hows aboot that ecoboost F150? i hear it has the ability to start flame wars in brand new 3.7 threads... all the while towing your houseboat!

Seriously, I know that I'm new to these forums, but isn't this thread parked under the 3.7 title? maybe we can have this moved to the lolumad troll forum or something?

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
so.... hows aboot that ecoboost F150? i hear it has the ability to start flame wars in brand new 3.7 threads... all the while towing your houseboat!

Seriously, I know that I'm new to these forums, but isn't this thread parked under the 3.7 title? maybe we can have this moved to the lolumad troll forum or something?

Have you checked out the "torture tests" on the motor? Also realize that the 3.5L ecoboost produces peak torque of 420 ft-lbs at 2,500 rpm on regular unleaded gasoline (87 octane). Furthermore it produces 90% of its peak torque by a mere 1700 RPM :wow:.

As a comparison the 6.2L produces 405 ft-lb of torque at 4,500 RPM. I also believe the two different motors have the same rated towing capacity.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back