3K.. Where can I get some power

mmiller40

Reaction score
I have a stock 07 GT with CAI, tuner, and Pypes exhaust delete. Want to spend about 3K on a SC or turbo. Anyway to get it done near that price point? Or am I just dreaming? :helpme:

mmiller40

Reaction score
theres somebody in the buy/sell section that is selling a procharger? I think it is for 3k with the 8 rib kit.

Yeah I have seen some for sale.. But still think I need upgrading fuel pumps and having the stuff installed and tuned.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen some for sale.. But still think I need upgrading fuel pumps and having the stuff installed and tuned.

I dont think you will need to up grade the fuel pumps i think the stock is good over 600hp? I think im not to sure, but if you plan on pushing more in the future i would suggest a upgrade in pumps but its not needed if your getting just the s/c. Yeah install and tune is a must if your gonna buy it lol.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think the Turbo setups in the sale section are a good deal. Just don't turn up the power till you have the money for a better fuel setup. I think on the stock pump and 39# injectors you should be good to 450 and just keep it there till you have more money for a twin fuel pump setup. Then you can up the boost with the new fuel setup. The great thing about turbos is that they car grow with you, well at least till you max them out haha.

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
You could get a brand new complete Magancharger or Vortech kit for $3800.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brenspeed has a pretty sweet deal IMO for just a tick under 4K. If you do the work yourself, I think they might be able to meet you halfway on your monetary goals.

mmiller40

Reaction score
Brenspeed has a pretty sweet deal IMO for just a tick under 4K. If you do the work yourself, I think they might be able to meet you halfway on your monetary goals.

They offered to take off 200$ from the 3899$ package because I have my own tuner. Better deals on the buy/sale forum

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back