3V TT kit from S&H Performance

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
What are the pros and cons to the single kit vs the twin kit?

Hopefully by the time this kit comes out I can have my running hot issue sorted out and make a decision on which one I want.
Im Definitely getting one of these.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Both setups work and have pros and cons, some people just like twins. ;) lol

Twin setup will support more horsepower on less backpressure with two turbo's sharing the load while allowing them to be smaller.(engine can breathe better) Tend to be produce more midrange tq with tq coming on harder and more peak hp (depends on setup design). Idea for a V style motor since it seperates the banks and doesn't force a merge prior to the turbo which tends to create more backpressure and heat pre turbo.

Twin setups will spool a little slower than a properly sized single, but we can taylor the turbo size(s) and ar to your goals when you order as well. Automatics will tend to like the twins better.

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
What I have is a 91 foxbody I have a coyote engine and looking to turbo it but there are no kits for it

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
When I get some of the other issues done then I will do that kinda hoping they get the 6r80 stand alone done soon

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Bobby there is a group buy on rhe l&m throttle bodies you should get in on the deal its in the classfields

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
Here is a pic of the intercooler/raid bracket with swaybar attachments on the car. After getting it on the car he saw he needed to lower the sway bay just a little to make it easier to get the oil filter iff so he is doing that now but you can see how it works. It looks bad ass

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome that you're making it work with the front sway bar. I though I'd read earlier in the thread that that wasn't a possibility. Or am I losing my mind?

Also, SHEET METAL INTAKE?!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back