5.0 ? Whats so special about these mustangs,every one is going back to stock.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Darren, how do you like the SLP's? I think I already know the answer but have you driven it at all?

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Ciara_workout_5.gif

What's she saying?? lol
she is saying, Doug you broke, you broke.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
That's what I said, LOL. Congrats on the 5.0!

Thanks man! Havent really had much time to look into messing with it but I'm thinking I'll just start with the exhaust haha. I bought a 100k mile warranty with it so I'm wondering if I tune it, will it will void the warranty? This warranty isn't a ford warranty so I think I can get away with it. PISS idk!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
On one hand I'm like I can keep my 3v and be slow.

On the other hand I can get a 5.0 and make a new thread about picking up the new ride and what CAI and tune ill go with!

Decisions decisions

I see what you did there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nk: lol

Hey Darren, how do you like the SLP's? I think I already know the answer but have you driven it at all?

LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until I take the cats off and put the headers on. LOL!!!!

Nope, still haven't driven it. Soon.:thumb2:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
^^yea me too, i do not like someone to tail gate me just because i drive a mustang...road rage ugh.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Just got a raise at work and thinking of heading down to ford tomorrow and see what's on the lot for a trade in . . . Getting harder and harder to resist since my car has been my DD ever since I bought it. I'd buy a cheap dd beater and keep a new stang garaged like Darren!!

Except for the weekends when I'd hit the track!

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I have a pretty big feeling I'll get a crazy low number for trade in value. That'll put a stop to any thoughts I have about trading in haha. If its reasonable, then I'll have some thinking to do. I just picked up a stock block to start a build from too. I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
yea if they try to low ball you, at least you will have an answer.I want a 07-09 shelby, just buy it and drive, not worry about going through the headache of doing a build..lol

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I want a Shelby too. But unless I found a low mileage clean one around town I don't think it's gonna happen.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back