5.0 ? Whats so special about these mustangs,every one is going back to stock.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Lol..I get my stuff installed tommorow and part of the install includes SW catless X and with my Roush axelbacks i know its going to be way to loud...looking at a set of gt500's now me thinks

TheRookie65

Reaction score
That's what I will probably end up with after spending a small fortune chasing unicorns.

Wish I had a sound clip..... I'm in Michigan right now and won't be home until the second week of August........ I think the JPC headers will mount to the stock cats.....

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thats why I had to shit can my set up.

hollowed out stock H-pipe and SLPs!!! that is the best bad ass sound ever... but a little too loud.. if it were not for the pinko cops I would have kept it.

I can vouch for how loud this is.

While working on putting Ted's turd back together, I stole his SLP Loudmouth's off his car and threw them on my KB 2.6L 3V with a Pypes O/R H.

I drove 7 miles to a car meet with some gnarly sounding Foxes, cammed C6's, 35 cars and not one cat!

The cops came and waited until everyone left. When we all left, I was the only one pulled over on the scene. I made it all of 17' before being blurped. I was crawling out as you'd imagine.

Luckily I lived around the corner and explained that I had lawfully "borrowed" the exhaust from a buddy to hear it, and would have it swapped within 30 minutes.

Having my exhaust in the trunk helped.

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
Don't lie to yourself.. first step is admitting.. second is maxxing out your cards lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Ciara_workout_5.gif

What's she saying?? lol

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
On one hand I'm like I can keep my 3v and be slow.

On the other hand I can get a 5.0 and make a new thread about picking up the new ride and what CAI and tune ill go with!

Decisions decisions

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back