** Air Lift Performance: Install, Test and some sweet pictures!! CHECK IT OUT **

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Well... have some new stuff coming my way in the next few days that I am pretty exicted about. Just order all new Air Lift suspension for the car and the new V2 controller and pancake air tank! Can't wait to get it all here and installed. :thumb2:

Will take a ton of pictures of the install and post up just how well the suspension works on a street driven 800+ rwhp Mustang! Should be very interesting and should push the doubts some might have about Air Ride away. This is not the old setups of yesterday, new technology for a modern Mustang world!

Was sweet talking to you today and really enjoyed the conversation. Jeremy is a car guy just like the rest of us and is real down to earth about what he sales and loves, enjoyed it!:thanks1:

:beerchug2: Thanks to Jeremy @ Air Lift Performance :beerchug2:

Logocut.png

Going to be a very cool setup and should take the car to the next level! All the look of a lowered car at the shows and all the performance for the street and track!

P4210003.jpg

P4210004.jpg

95779_complete_performance_mustang_air_suspension.jpg

Best of both worlds in my opinion!!! :thumb2:

Pictures of the install coming soon....

STAY TUNED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Should be great to watch. Can't wait to see your ride all done and the review you give. I like the new air suspension setups. Like you said they have come a long way.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats dude! Can't wait for pics / review!

Thanks, cant wait and will do my best to document the whole install and finshed product.
Should be great to watch. Can't wait to see your ride all done and the review you give. I like the new air suspension setups. Like you said they have come a long way.

Yes sir they have. Most think air ride and they think hops, three wheel motion and rice.... lol

All I would be missing is some 15" spoke dayton's and Mexican dingle balls.... lol

DSC03644-1.jpg

But, all serious, they are made for performance cars too now. I think this will be a good chance to show that off a bit... will see!

I know it will not be for everybody. Some will hate it no matter what and some will get it and love it. I think honestly it will pretty damn cool once put on the car. It is almost like adjustable spring rate on the fly for any given thing you are doing at the time.... pretty cool.

Thanks!

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
That should be pretty cool! What's a setup like that cost if you don't mind my asking?

I would think that by now, air-ride suspensions would be close to being on par with medium performance adjustable struts/shocks. Can't wait to see it all installed on your car!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
That should be pretty cool! What's a setup like that cost if you don't mind my asking?

I would think that by now, air-ride suspensions would be close to being on par with medium performance adjustable struts/shocks. Can't wait to see it all installed on your car!

This is from their website. I will leave it at that and if you are interested I would suggest calling Jeremy or PM on the forum. Great guy and easy to talk to! Maybe he can work something out for you if you are interested in picking up a kit.

Not bad for a fully adjustable ride on the fly. :thumb2:

http://www.airliftperformance.com/applications/domestics/ford-mustang-performance-suspension/

Price.jpg

Thanks for checking it out, think it will be a pretty cool install and finsh product!

Last edited:

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
I can't tell you guys how excited I am for this build! The only thing I like more than going low is insane amounts of horsepower!

SherrodMustang it was a pleasure getting a chance to talk with you yesterday and I really look forward to your feedback. Thanks for all the kind words!

If any of you guys have questions, please feel free to contact me! [email protected], 800-248-0892 ext 255 or just PM.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I can't tell you guys how excited I am for this build! The only thing I like more than going low is insane amounts of horsepower!

SherrodMustang it was a pleasure getting a chance to talk with you yesterday and I really look forward to your feedback. Thanks for all the kind words!

If any of you guys have questions, please feel free to contact me! [email protected], 800-248-0892 ext 255 or just PM.

Same here, cant wait to get started on the install. Have already started pulling the suspension and prep the trunk for the air tank! Should be pretty cool!

IMG_20120425_154916.jpg

IMG_20120425_154907.jpg

0423122043.jpg

IMG_20120425_154926.jpg

Sub'd as well. Interested to see how well this turns out.

Should be pretty sweet!

:beerchug2:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Damn, time to start saving up money. I have a hard time cutting metal on mine. Looks like that is going to be a hell of a setup!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, time to start saving up money. I have a hard time cutting metal on mine. Looks like that is going to be a hell of a setup!

LOL... That is what we said too.. Seem kinda wrong to be cutting up the back of the car. Giant hole opened up to the ground, very werid!

We have a plan and hope to see it turnout better than we expect.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back