Airlift Track Package

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I seriously love this suspension setup, it is insanely amazing handling, rides amazing, drop and lift at the press of a button! Im just so used to static I guess cause even now I forget to lift over bumps and just use angles. But I need more cash flow for the motor build, and who knows ill probably end up with air again. Super easy install also!

Been on the car for 104.6 miles lol and is fully wired so the next owner wont have to fuck with any wiring just bolt it all up, and I didn't crimp them, they're soldered so no worries there either. Parking slammed is a giant head turner, especially at meets. Have people freaking out about how sick it is lol.

Price alone - $2700
With springs/shocks or whatever - Depends

Some pics on car -

8940724219_99f8861d75_b.jpg

8940712157_a064f8ca1c_b.jpg

8942991888_f6be2f6f17_b.jpg

8942986216_c58158e344_b.jpg

8942358201_b8e83fb346_b.jpg

How close the car sits to ground
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371052782.594193.jpg

I'm not sure if I need pics with my name on it cause it's on my car still but I'll snap some if I do. The car is probably gonna be sitting for awhile until everything's done.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
^ yessir.

And haha sorry man but priorities are changing. I'll go back to air again without a doubt

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
You dont happen to be willin to trade for some kw v3s do ya? im sure there would need be some cash on my side.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
You dont happen to be willin to trade for some kw v3s do ya? im sure there would need be some cash on my side.

Honestly if I wasn't needing cash to fund the motor build I'd consider it a lot harder, but as of now not so much. Those are sick coilovers too

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Mikey,

What rear tail light garnish do you have on your car? I like how it's just smooth all the way across without that hideous bump.

Thanks,
Wile C.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Yea i actually love the KWs but with the turbo, i have some ride height issues and im constantly changing ride height. doing it on the fly would be more ideal. Well let me know if you change your mind

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Hey Mikey,

What rear tail light garnish do you have on your car? I like how it's just smooth all the way across without that hideous bump.

Thanks,
Wile C.

It's the RTR Decklid.

I gotcha Kilr, I'm about to be running a dumped turbo so I won't have any exhaust going back so my clearance gets a lot better haha! I'll let you know man, shoot me a PM with an offer so I can think on it.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm... I has monnniiieeesssss........ Pondering this right now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back