Anyone reinstall factory charge motion plates?

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
I'm looking at putting the car back to stock and trading it in. I had CMDP's but pulled them off and sold them. I read somewhere that a dealer is required to realign the stock plates, but I can't imagine it's any different than lining up the deletes.

Any input on this?

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Be different. Get the GT500. ;)

I see one in escondido kaliforney, 8000 miles, $31,500 right now on autotrader. Might be worth travelling for.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I have installed delete plates and then reinstalled the factory plates on my car about 10 times....no dealership for me...

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Thanks.

I have a line on a 4k mile 07 Gt500 for 31,000 here locally. Thing is mint and unmolested. :)

Sounds like a great deal. Only thing I'd check for is the clutch/transmission TSB. If it doesn't have that problem then you should be golden. Good luck!

bolted3v

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking at putting the car back to stock and trading it in. I had CMDP's but pulled them off and sold them. I read somewhere that a dealer is required to realign the stock plates, but I can't imagine it's any different than lining up the deletes.

Any input on this?

they always update the computer (unless told not to) so i dont think they might have the "right" calibration for the delete plates since they just calibrate stock cars.

ps. i threw my factory plates away along with the motor otherwise i would just have given them to you. :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back