BAMACHIPS?

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
has anyone heard from any of them? i ordered some stuff a while back and i havent gotten any responses from them? i see they have said they are going to stop the selling for a little to catch up on the orders they already have, but i was wondering if they are still accepting emails/tune requests and such?

i am in no way bashing them or trying to put a bad word on them i am just wondering if they are still around since they are my tuner of choice :)

hope they are ok.

Kevin

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
Doug must be backed up to hell and back. The last I heard from him in email was a few days before Christmas. Since then I've needed my tune to be adjusted and sent two emails but have not heard back yet. I'm sure I will, eventually.

Luckily my tune revisions are just minor things. I feel bad for those who spent a lot of money on stuff from Bamachips and have not heard anything for several months. That's not a good feeling at all.

I do fear he'll never "catch up" until he can expand his business. A one man crew is not going to cut it for much longer.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got an email from him a while back saying that he "may" be moving to La. to work with some friends. He said he wasn't sure about that at the time. I think the "ex" is raking his ass over the coals pretty hard

06gtmustang

forum member
Reaction score
Yup i emailed him a couple of times these past two weeks and still no response :mad2: all im trying to get is my tune adjusted for cmdp's. Dougs tunes are awesome but now i kind of wish i should of gone with brookspeed.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Its sad that his personal affiars are affecting his business. I absolutely love his tunes and would reccomend people but he's go to much going on right now.
Hopefully he gets everything sorted out and he can continue his business

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
I really want to try a BAMA tune but I dont think I wanna chance ordering one for a while from what Ive read

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I tried calling him today to see if I could help him out with anything... he didn't answer. I am worried about him. All the business shit aside, he really is a good guy. I think the ex has his head all F'ed up.

When me and my wife split up, I couldn't sleep for weeks, I lost 40 lbs in 3 months fom not eating, quit my job and just started to rot away. Makes me wanna go in the bedroom and smack her in the head just thinking about it!!! LOL I can relate to what he is going through.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
its definitely an effed up situation, and you have to feel bad for the guy. i have his tune, but i also have a BBR. and if its any help, you call BBR and they have a tune for you within hours. like i said, i was a customer of bama, but until he gets everything straightened out, he is going to be in it up to his ears.

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
can anyone get ahold of him? i ordered my parts dec 13 and i havent gotten any responses...i dont wanna cause too much of a fuss but im starting to get a little worried. it was quite a bit of money too...

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
I have seen or other forums where people have ordered stuff in the early part of November and still haven't gotten their parts.

Reaction score
I tried calling him today to see if I could help him out with anything... he didn't answer. I am worried about him. All the business shit aside, he really is a good guy. I think the ex has his head all F'ed up.

When me and my wife split up, I couldn't sleep for weeks, I lost 40 lbs in 3 months fom not eating, quit my job and just started to rot away. Makes me wanna go in the bedroom and smack her in the head just thinking about it!!! LOL I can relate to what he is going through.

Wow! ........ hmm.. I have seperated from mine about 4-5 times I think.. give or take a few. :( Yes it IS very stressing for sure, but marriage is hard... especially now days.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Wow! ........ hmm.. I have seperated from mine about 4-5 times I think.. give or take a few. :( Yes it IS very stressing for sure, but marriage is hard... especially now days.

I once heard someone say... We are all born knowing right fom wrong. Doing the right thing when we benefit is easy. Doing the right thing when it hurts is hard.

Most relationships fail because we give up on the hard parts and stop doing what is right. I love my wife and found my life to be much better with her in it. We just needed to not give up when it got hard. Not everyone can or will do that.

Reaction score
I once heard someone say... We are all born knowing right fom wrong. Doing the right thing when we benefit is easy. Doing the right thing when it hurts is hard.

Most relationships fail because we give up on the hard parts and stop doing what is right. I love my wife and found my life to be much better with her in it. We just needed to not give up when it got hard. Not everyone can or will do that.

Your very right.. Most people would of gave up if they were in my situation or my husbands but we have not gave up. This March will be 13 years together and 12 married. We both like cars, Mustangs, racing, both have a strange sometimes morbid sense of humor so.. having stuff in common has helped keep us together. Also, we do not want to leave something we both have put 13 years of our life into.

Edit: Sometimes he calls us more of "buddies" or room mates... which does bother me sometimes but he says it jokeingly. :/

Last edited:

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ive been there. But ive always been the type of person that leaves my personal life alone when thr 9 to 5 starts. WE ARE ALL BUILT DEF THOUGH, AND NOT EVERY SITUATION IS THE SAME FOR THE NEXT PERSON!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back