baytown, royal purple raceway 7/22

Wbihm225

forum member
Reaction score
Couldn't get out of work last night. Sounds like a hell of lot of people were running or somebody made a mess on the track. An hour wait sucks.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
We r here front row at the staging lanes.
Glad I was able to make it out there as it was a good time just chatting about the cars. Can you post up your best timeslip so I can compare it with mine? I was really hoping that Boss manifold was going to mph like crazy so I could finally buy one.

I'd like to see how much MPH you were picking up from the 1/8 to the 1/4.

I had fun. The hour wait in line killed it for me. I need more practice launching and need tires for next time though!
Glad I got to meet you as well. Those streets tires are going to be TOUGH to launch on as you'll get spin on the launch PLUS the shift from 1st to 2nd.
I wasn't able to cut a 60' to save my life last night though my tires were brand new so I need to break them in a little and get the pressure set correctly.

Couldn't get out of work last night. Sounds like a hell of lot of people were running or somebody made a mess on the track. An hour wait sucks.
Just the typical HRP/RPR stuff with having runs that took quite a few minutes for solo passes which would then break half way down. The lines never really kept "flowing".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I came away satisfied that my car was running pretty good for the bolt ons. This tune from Torq has proven to be fast and hasn't let me down yet as I was expecting the Lund tuned boss manifold cars to trap much higher than me. I need more mods now!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back