Camaro vs Mustang Poll (Vote Now)

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You didn't answer the question. And thanks for the childish attitude. Nice to see that you still have plenty to learn about the application of horsepower, suspension tuning, and how they relate to getting a car down a racetrack.

Professor

518 and 477 it's kind of close!

Now 477 and 914 is almost twice as much dog.The torque #'s difference is twice as much too.Even with the WORST SUSPENSION COMBO(I assume stock) that vette will hand you your ass,on a cake plate.Its just simple math (lighter+2xmore power=faster than heavyer+less power)!You have a nice car with good set up that might be the shit.... FOR A MUSTANG.....corvettes are totaly different type of animall!And anyone here will tell you that.

Student still not getting it

Still have to put it to the ground.

Professor stating obvious and :spank2: do ya get it, do ya get it now!!!

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Professor

Student still not getting it

Professor stating obvious and :spank2: do ya get it, do ya get it now!!!

70K to U 2:bigbeer:
You guys shoud hang out!Can somone post the video about the guy raving about his V6 for them

Last edited:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Actually....I've only spent $25K on the car. Everything else is a sponsored item. Turbo kit, converter, roll bar & harness, rear suspension, tuning, labor, drag radials, truck, trailer, and golf cart.
:roflmao:

So here's 25K to you, Junior! :beerdrink:

Let me correct one thing though.........these are not "sponsors". I don't have sponsors. I have "Marketing Partners". :beer:

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Now 477 and 914 is almost twice as much dog.The torque #'s difference is twice as much too.Even with the WORST SUSPENSION COMBO(I assume stock) that vette will hand you your ass,on a cake plate.Its just simple math (lighter+2xmore power=faster than heavyer+less power)!You have a nice car with good set up that might be the shit.... FOR A MUSTANG.....corvettes are totaly different type of animall!And anyone here will tell you that.

true it's lighter and almost double the power but do a search on broken rear ends with vette's even the beefed up ones rip to shit very often , like the professor stated you still have to get it to the ground lmao , its one of the same reason all the termi guys swap to solid-axle .....now from a roll yea he would smoke my ass but from a dig at a track i'll take my chances because nine outta ten his ass will be broken at the 60ft mark ( actually watched 3 do it already and they had nowhere near that kind of power ) kinda like a jet with no wings no matter how much hp/torque its got without wings that bitch still aint flying

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I hear ya, I saw a C6 Z06 come down to our track and break the shit outta his rear end. I will agree, it's about getting the power down the strip and having suspension capable of that power. Saw a procharged c6 at our track, made about 800 on the dyno, He ran a 10.7, my friend with an 06 GT with a saleen blower, cams and full interior and a subwoofer runs 10.8. go figure, he knew it takes suspension to actually make that shit useful at the track. :leghump:

echoinsilence

forum member
Reaction score

anyone ever tell you you're a dumbass? people like you are the reason everyone thinks the new challengers are sooo fast. "It's got more power so it's gotta be faster, it's just simple math!"

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I hear ya, I saw a C6 Z06 come down to our track and break the shit outta his rear end. I will agree, it's about getting the power down the strip and having suspension capable of that power. Saw a procharged c6 at our track, made about 800 on the dyno, He ran a 10.7, my friend with an 06 GT with a saleen blower, cams and full interior and a subwoofer runs 10.8. go figure, he knew it takes suspension to actually make that shit useful at the track. :leghump:
SO you think that somone will spent 20+ k$ on building the engin and twin turbo it,but h wont spent the extra 1-2k on suspension?

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Guys I like the entousiasm but worked 4.6 mustang ain't got shit on a worked corvette.And thats that!You know it too.So peace out!2 totaly different vehicles...the vette is a sports car.....the mustang is a fun pony car.These 2 cant be even parked next to each other NOT TALING BLOWN MUSTANG VS STOCK VETTE.....Now vette and the gt super car that's a long thread right there...bt vete and stang .....like compaering mellons and grapes:)

echoinsilence

forum member
Reaction score
SO you think that somone will spent 20+ k$ on building the engin and twin turbo it,but h wont spent the extra 1-2k on suspension?
yes I do think some dumbass would spend 20k building a motor and forget to spend a little extra on suspension, why? because most people that have 1000hp vettes are people that have too much money and not enough brains. they just throw money at a shop and say "I want more power" and its those same idiots that think just cuz they have a vette with an extra 20k wasted into the engine, that theyre the baddest thing in town.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yes I do think some dumbass would spend 20k building a motor and forget to spend a little extra on suspension, why? because most people that have 1000hp vettes are people that have too much money and not enough brains. they just throw money at a shop and say "I want more power" and its those same idiots that think just cuz they have a vette with an extra 20k wasted into the engine, that theyre the baddest thing in town.

then this little shiny vista blue mustang rolls up and ruins there whole fuckin day lmao

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I like the entousiasm but worked 4.6 mustang ain't got shit on a worked corvette.And thats that!You know it too.So peace out!2 totaly different vehicles...the vette is a sports car.....the mustang is a fun pony car.These 2 cant be even parked next to each other NOT TALING BLOWN MUSTANG VS STOCK VETTE.....Now vette and the gt super car that's a long thread right there...bt vete and stang .....like compaering mellons and grapes:)
Yeah....and I'm not sporting a bigass #1 on the windows for nothing, Slick.

:beerdrink:

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
My friend is building a twin turbo corvette, it's almost done. His rear end is stock.

I asked him, "So you gonna come to the track with me in the spring?"

He replied, "Sure!"

"Ok, I'll call the tow truck" :clap:

There was one fast vette at the track last summer. It did a couple passes in the 10s then disappeared. Later I saw it getting towed home, it spewed it's guts all over the track.

IRS + Power = teh suck

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Yeah....and I'm not sporting a bigass #1 on the windows for nothing, Slick.

:beerdrink:
I allready told you you're the shit and you have the fastest car in the world dude!!!!:clap:BRAVO!!!!One day when I grow up I want to have the fastest 477hp mustang in the world like you!!!!!!With the best susspension in the world that none else can get!Do you get your parts from HAN SOLO?When you run your car do you use THE FORCE?I'm not even gonna waist my time trying to explain simple facts to you which you would've probably admit,if you didn't had your head stuck up your ass that deep!Peace out SKYWALKER!!

P.S. GET OF THE CRACK

echoinsilence

forum member
Reaction score
I allready told you you're the shit and you have the fastest car in the world dude!!!!:clap:BRAVO!!!!One day when I grow up I want to have the fastest 477hp mustang in the world like you!!!!!!With the best susspension in the world that none else can get!Do you get your parts from HAN SOLO?When you run your car do you use THE FORCE?I'm not even gonna waist my time trying to explain simple facts to you which you would've probably admit,if you didn't had your head stuck up your ass that deep!Peace out SKYWALKER!!

P.S. GET OF THE CRACK

judging from that post who's the one on crack?

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
maxpayne = Fuktardious Extremetus
:allhail:Yes boss...you have the fastest car in the world boss....ALLREADY TOLD YOU BRO.....
STOP SMOKING CRACK!!!!!!!

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
And when they do tell them to take a number and form one orderly line to the left. The ass-kicking starts with the Challengers and continues on to that butt-ugly Crapmaro and whatever Vette wants to get ass raped as well.

In very short order I won't be bothered by too damn many things roaming the streets of any fuckin' city. Ford, GM, or Mopar........N/A, turbo(s), blower, or nitrous.

If you wanna step up you're gonna get knocked down. Bitch.
Thats how I feel as well !! Z06 what ?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
You didn't answer the question. And thanks for the childish attitude. Nice to see that you still have plenty to learn about the application of horsepower, suspension tuning, and how they relate to getting a car down a racetrack.

I can't tell you how many people fuck this up dude. I beat FI Mustangs with more power than me all the time because they can get them down the track.

2 years ago I tuned my suspension and without adding any more power I went from a 13.5 to a 13.1. If suspension played such a big role with that little bit of power, it's got to be that much more important when HP levels increase or when weight changes.

Dammit! I pressed TWO. Why can't I have English?

Did you try pressing Dos?

Thats how I feel as well !! Z06 what ?

I have beat several z06 Vettes in the 1/8 cuz they can't get out of the hole. They always run me down in the 1/4 though. I'll fix that soon...

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Max, you are on the losing end of the battle here. You want to see a good example of a much heavier car with a LOT less power winning because of a thing called traction? Bear in mind that this was back in 2006, on 12psi boost and pump gas, and only at about 450rwhp then: Mustang Kicks Supercar's Ass

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back