Chasing Superchager Belt Issues/Engine Knock/Clutch problems

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
The smallest one I could get made. Think it's 2.54"?
And a 10% od balancer along with a 8 rib swap

I think we made one or two really small uppers to play around with. Do you have one of those. You would have gotten it from Jim. The smallest we produce is 2.65"

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
You are running a 2.65 upper. Thought you were going to port the blower?

Was... didnt... burned out on it. Over 500whp pump gas good enough oh and with a aeromotive 340! (Haters eat your hearts out). Can't explain how burned out I am with it. My best friend was upset with me cause I don't show excitement over it or posted anything to fb. So I posted this video.Mustang DOB 5.0 compcams 127450: http://youtu.be/1ZrdGL9RYYE
On top of that think I have a bad spot in my rack and pinion and driver side hub/bearing is going bad... :/ fuck

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
you setup to datalog? not necessarily for afr.. i see you have a gauge. I am curious what your fuel rail pressure is at wot. No bap? Fuel duty cycle? injectors? Please check this for yourself to be certain the fuel pressure is where it needs to be. Not to alarm you but you really should check that out with your OWN eyes imo.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That a/f looks way to high for to long.

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
Yea it's going back to richen up down low. It's like turbo boost lag till I hit 3500rpm. Then kicks the tires :/

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Yea it's going back to richen up down low. It's like turbo boost lag till I hit 3500rpm. Then kicks the tires :/

Why they let out out like that? Ask them for a complete log also. Ask them specifically what the fuel rail pressure is doing up top and what the fuel duty cycle is at max value

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
That AFR at the bottom isn't from a tailpipe sniffer, is it?

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Well if it was "leaking" ambient air into the sensor it would explain the horribly lean condition at low rpm's, then when flow increases you'd get something closer to accurate. (?)

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well if it was "leaking" ambient air into the sensor it would explain the horribly lean condition at low rpm's, then when flow increases you'd get something closer to accurate. (?)

So, either he was sent out with a crap tune, or the tuner has no idea what the tune is because of contamination. WTF indeed.

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
Talked to him on the phone last night. Getting a new tune tonight.
Fuel pump duty cycle never got past 80%
For those that asked I was at 18psi. But after headers and cams I'm at maybe 15.
Efficiency FTW.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Talked to him on the phone last night. Getting a new tune tonight.
Fuel pump duty cycle never got past 80%
For those that asked I was at 18psi. But after headers and cams I'm at maybe 15.
Efficiency FTW.

So you are running a Aeromotive 340 with 47lb injectors? Did you do the wire upgrade?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back