damn neighbors

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
ok im starting to get pissed..i live in an apartment complex, and i got this fucking guy that is constantly watching every move i make, i park 2 spots away from him, and his balcony can see my car and his, for about a year now, every time i wax my car out there, he's watching, and he went to the management about me waxing my car, i guess im not supposed to be doing that??.. so yesterday i go out there to get in my car, he's waxing his...weird.. and now i have the OR X on, it sounds like shit when i get into the rpms, but sounds relatively descent at start up..so i go ahead and start up .and hes standing there next to my car throwing his arms up and swearing his head off , i just drove off, so now today i look out my window and see a note stuck to the side of my window... that damn bastard.....cant wait to see what this has to say..

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
ok im starting to get pissed..i live in an apartment complex, and i got this fucking guy that is constantly watching every move i make, i park 2 spots away from him, and his balcony can see my car and his, for about a year now, every time i wax my car out there, he's watching, and he went to the management about me waxing my car, i guess im not supposed to be doing that??.. so yesterday i go out there to get in my car, he's waxing his...weird.. and now i have the OR X on, it sounds like shit when i get into the rpms, but sounds relatively descent at start up..so i go ahead and start up .and hes standing there next to my car throwing his arms up and swearing his head off , i just drove off, so now today i look out my window and see a note stuck to the side of my window... that damn bastard.....cant wait to see what this has to say..
Fuck him and I hate all neighbors no matter how good of friends you are with them it just seems like they are always trying to sneak around on you. What car does he drive?

Meikol02

Reaction score
It probably says, "Damnit, now I have to buy an off-road X pipe! The wax almost broke me! "

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
he drives a camry. and he flips at any one who parks next to him. seems like hes always looking out his window at people

2SSARME

Banned
Reaction score
Dynamite is your friend. Nothing more than a friendly car explosion to show him who's boss.

bigmachano

Weapon IX
Reaction score
Dynamite is your friend. Nothing more than a friendly car explosion to show him who's boss.

hell yeah! but seriously, i hate those fags. i live in military housing in germany... my neighbors are pretty bad ass though. the endured my longtubes with off road h and flowmaster 40 series every morning at 0530 going to pt. everyone told me it was their snooze alarm in my housing and my soldiers used it as their wake up alarm when i got to the company in the morning! now i have a prochamber on there and its nice and quiet at idle

2SSARME

Banned
Reaction score
hell yeah! but seriously, i hate those fags. i live in military housing in germany... my neighbors are pretty bad ass though. the endured my longtubes with off road h and flowmaster 40 series every morning at 0530 going to pt. everyone told me it was their snooze alarm in my housing and my soldiers used it as their wake up alarm when i got to the company in the morning! now i have a prochamber on there and its nice and quiet at idle

Werd. I've got no complaints yet with my muffler delete and the mother fucker is loud in the morning at start up at 50F. Wait until winter gets around then I may get some complaints. But I'm pretty sure neighbors are scared to say shit to 3 army guys living next to them.

bigmachano

Weapon IX
Reaction score
yeah, but all of my neighbors are army white trash... so it could go either way, i got lucky i guess... especially with the german tuv the way it is. they could make me go get my car checked for sound levels and take away my inspection, but they haven't yet... but now that i said that...

TorchRedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Do you know if he complains about everyone in the same manner? or does he seem to target just you? If he is this way to everyone all he is doing is digging himself a ditch with the Apartment management. Not saying he's not going to try and keep messing with you but at least you'll have some backing if you go to the management to complain about him at a later date. Oh yeah and +1 on the dynamite.

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
my landlord called me the other day saying tennants were complaining about my car. he asked me if i was going to get the exhaust fixed and i said there isnt anything wrong with it. so he replies, "you made it like that?!?." I said absolutely. then i said it was going into storage next month and he said thats ok but he doesnt want it back in the spring. what a tool.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I remember the apartment days, they sucked. I had a 85 GT Mustang with an off road H, X303 cam, and flowmasters with turn downs at the diff. It would set off car alarms if I got the rpm's just right. The manager would leave them notes telling them to fix their alarms.

bigmachano

Weapon IX
Reaction score
Knock on some wood man. Knock on some damn wood lol

yeah, no shit! either way, i've still got another 2 months in iraq and then only like 2 or 3 in germany to dodge the polizei :evil:

I remember the apartment days, they sucked. I had a 85 GT Mustang with an off road H, X303 cam, and flowmasters with turn downs at the diff. It would set off car alarms if I got the rpm's just right. The manager would leave them notes telling them to fix their alarms.

that is bad ass

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Thank God I live out in the sticks! My closest neighbor is about a 1/2 mile through the woods. So....what did the note say?

BullittWow

mod-crazy-fool
Reaction score
Thank God I live out in the sticks! My closest neighbor is about a 1/2 mile through the woods.

Well, hell yeah you live in the sticks.....I've seen the movies! :beerdrink:

image.php

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Why dont you go out there with a six pack and a lawn chair and watch him next time he is waxing his car.

Back