Dark_Horse 302 Stroker Turbo Build...Here we go!!

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Loving this build, I went out and bought the mag just for your cars article.

Thank you I really appreciate it. The magazine was a really cool experience. I hope with this new setup there is enough changes to possibly land another one.

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
Time to get busy...
20150615_152059_zpsp0zexp56.jpg

:drool2::drool2::drool2:

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
CG Fabrication?

Yes! They have been floating around for awhile now and since I already deleted my ac I decided what the hell...

Currently getting my old blown up stuff in the car so I can start mocking up the kit in a couple weeks.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Losing some weight on the front end to compensate the turbo and iron block weight.

Really excited for all of the extra room it is going to add!

I also had to make some "control arms" so I could move the car out of the garage lol... Call me a redneck but it worked lol

The car on the right you will be seeing in mm&ff soon... I'm polishing it up for its photo shoot on Sunday

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Losing some weight on the front end to compensate the turbo and iron block weight.

Really excited for all of the extra room it is going to add!

I also had to make some "control arms" so I could move the car out of the garage lol... Call me a redneck but it worked lol

The car on the right you will be seeing in mm&ff soon... I'm polishing it up for its photo shoot on Sunday

You fucking win, i quit.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
I wish it was mine.... 2000+ hp in that driveway! Figuratively speaking considering mine doesn't have a motor in it lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back