Diet time - Seats #1 on the list...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm starting the process of maxing what I've got for now and shaving some weight. Got a list of 10 things going, but the seats are #1 and I want to take care of them this week. Especially since my seats are over 150 lbs...:shock:

I'm looking for some ideas. I have a sonic blue car and the Roush blue/black interior so I'm trying to match obviously. I was really leaning towards some Kirkey's but I'm not big of their cover selections in stock.

Any ideas for good seats? Remember - 'light' is the key...:victory:

I want to be able to move them also so I'm looking for something for us that has a mounting kit and hardware available.

Thanks!:fish:

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey did you have any picture of your interior ?

Was looking for someone with the roush interior. Didn't saw any picture of this mod.

Thanks

O

offrdmania

Remember, when you unplug your passenger seat you will no longer have your airbags activated. Hope you are puting 5pts in as well...

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here's one that would be good for you.

http://www.corbeau.com/products/cr1/cr1.shtml#

4_02.jpg

matt texass

Reaction score
i vote corbeau their light and they have the mounting brackets its like 800 ish i think for passenger and driver seat

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Remember, when you unplug your passenger seat you will no longer have your airbags activated. Hope you are puting 5pts in as well...

I already have a cage and 5 pts in the car.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Thanks. I'm going to stop by an upholstery shop this week first and ask some questions. I'm wondering if I can just get some cheap aluminum base seats and then have my roush seat covering redone on them. Might as well use the leather Roush covering (since that is what it is - covering over the factory seat) if I can. I may be able to keep the look of the car best that way.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back