Ford factory s/c install

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
who's had their car in to a Ford dealer and had the FRPP s/c installed. Best friend looking at an 08 Bullitt and wants the factory warranty. Complete, out the door install, tune, etc. How much did it cost ? Just looking for around 400 rwhp.

EscapedGreg

WANA PLY
Reaction score
I know when I was gonna get it done the warranty it comes with is only 1 year on the motor not the 3 years that it originally comes with. Price I'm not sure of I know they were charging 10 hours labor cause thats what the book said that came with it.

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
I think unless you bought the car and had it installed prior to taking 'delivery' the warrenty is only 1yr 12k miles. If you had it installed prior to delivery then I believe you get the 3yr 36k mile..

I had the FRPP/Whipple 400hp Non-IC and it is shit. The HO version is awesome though.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I think unless you bought the car and had it installed prior to taking 'delivery' the warrenty is only 1yr 12k miles. If you had it installed prior to delivery then I believe you get the 3yr 36k mile..

I had the FRPP/Whipple 400hp Non-IC and it is shit. The HO version is awesome though.

thanks, this car is for a friend of mine. He calls himself a car guy but still doesn't know shit about them. But he's looking at a 900 mile 08 Bullitt. He's going to buy it but he wants to know what it costs to have a dealership install the s/c with all it's peripheal accoutrements. I tried to tell him to have a good, local speed shop do the work, but he won't listen. So just looking for info to pass on to him on what a Ford garage will charge him to install it and sell it to him out the door, all done.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
The main problem is to keep the warranty, you would have to keep the whipple tune. It's safe enough, but has really sluggish response.

Real Horses

forum member
Reaction score
You can get a vortech installed with a warranty, I did it and am totally happy with what it put down to the wheels plus I have warranty!

I did look into a ford installed charger and they wanted to rape me, so I went this route.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back