FORD needs to hurry the eff up and update their website. - Merged 2013 Pricing

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
WTF!? The 2013 GT500 at the auto show a while back was grabber blue with black stripes but Ford's site will not let me choose that. BAH! That's a really cool combo.

They also will not allow Black with grabber blue stripes (love this combo). Damn it.

But, That Red Candy looks pretty sweet.

Nice that you can get recaros for the GT.

I think if you look at the actual order guide which was posted before you can order those combo's. Fords site just doesnt show them as available. Wish I could find $25000 or so for a down payment!

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
Oh so the site is not complete. I see.

I spec'd a GT500 the way I'd realistically want one (basically just nav and recaros) and it's a little over 59K. Damn. Not sure I'd really want to pay that much. But a GT spec'd how I want is almost 43K. :( So much more than they were in 2006. Makes me sad.

A used Z06 is still looking quite good. ;)

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

Better let the hair start growing now then!!!

Mullet-28578.jpg

:nk::crazy:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Oh so the site is not complete. I see.

I spec'd a GT500 the way I'd realistically want one (basically just nav and recaros) and it's a little over 59K. Damn. Not sure I'd really want to pay that much. But a GT spec'd how I want is almost 43K. :( So much more than they were in 2006. Makes me sad.

Z06's are sweet man, looking to grab one!

for my 62nd birthday. :thumb:

Axton_118

forum member
Reaction score
Fords site is f%^$#*(% driving me insane. I can't get on there for shit. Everyone and their mother must be looking at mustang pricing :p

Reaction score
Anybody else notice that the Track Pack option isn't available for the GT? No accessories either, so I'm guessing that Fr0d is still working out any bugs/finalizing the site.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Oh boy, you can get cloth recaros on the base model??!!?! I'm in love. With an auto, this would be a sick 11sec bracket car with minimal mods.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
A little note on the '13 Shelby... Just about all of the prior year wheels won't fit it. Even the older GT500 wheels won't fit the '13 Shelby. I assume because of the bigger brakes, but that's just a guess.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
A little note on the '13 Shelby... Just about all of the prior year wheels won't fit it. Even the older GT500 wheels won't fit the '13 Shelby. I assume because of the bigger brakes, but that's just a guess.

WOW!!!!!! This is going to be interesting for the aftermarket wheel world!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back