Found a black Friday deal on Lunati 3v cams

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Makes sense. It would be nice to have both low end and top end.
Have you decided on a solution for forced induction?

Is this a trick question? I'm avoiding it for now. I've had several different setups over the years but built this motor especially to make power n/a.

It's done well before with long tubes, E85 and the frpp intake. I've gone back to the frpp intake but for now I'm sticking to gasoline. We will see what it makes sometime soon. I might even pick up a set of 15" wheels, some dr's, and take it to the track this spring. I'm not much of a track rat but it is nice to let it rip all nice and legal like.

forum member
Reaction score
Is this a trick question? I'm avoiding it for now. I've had several different setups over the years but built this motor especially to make power n/a.

It's done well before with long tubes, E85 and the frpp intake. I've gone back to the frpp intake but for now I'm sticking to gasoline. We will see what it makes sometime soon. I might even pick up a set of 15" wheels, some dr's, and take it to the track this spring. I'm not much of a track rat but it is nice to let it rip all nice and legal like.

Lol no, I was genuinely curious. I know you've had different blower setups and wondered if you were building the motor for another type of boosted setup.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score

LOL you know you want to strap a turbo to that stroker. You avoiding FI is like leaving a rehabilitated pill popper in a pharmacy unattended. I can't even look at your car without thinking of 3 different ways to finance it. You can't tell us you haven't already spec'd out a turbo for it, several times. Give in to the dark side, Bruce.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
LOL you know you want to strap a turbo to that stroker. You avoiding FI is like leaving a rehabilitated pill popper in a pharmacy unattended. I can't even look at your car without thinking of 3 different ways to finance it. You can't tell us you haven't already spec'd out a turbo for it, several times. Give in to the dark side, Bruce.

Drive up and give me a check. I have the title in hand, well, in the safe anyway. It's right here.

Then you can do whatever you want to it. Everything is solid. It still drives great in traffic. Even drove it in light snow today, no problems.

It would also allow me to figure out the golf swing because I wouldn't be thinking about what to do to the car, lol.

Win win situation.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Drive up and give me a check. I have the title in hand, well, in the safe anyway. It's right here.

Then you can do whatever you want to it. Everything is solid. It still drives great in traffic. Even drove it in light snow today, no problems.

It would also allow me to figure out the golf swing because I wouldn't be thinking about what to do to the car, lol.

Win win situation.

You know I want to, Bruce. If I had my way, it would already be in the garage. It's amazing no one has bought it yet. Either fools, or you're actually not really trying to put it out there, lol. I hope someone does buy it, so you can improve your golf swing, and I can stop drooling on your paint.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back