FRPP Hot Rod Cams Group Buy? Anyone?

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
I think it's long overdue that a vendor had a group buy for these. Is it because the pricing just isn't competitive and/or the profit margins are too small?

If any vendor can do a group buy, please let us all know! If not, then I'd also appreciate any PMs from anyone who is selling these and their asking price!

LIST OF PEOPLE

1. HellsBells (definitely in)
2. Captain (definitely in)

3. Sinner (definitely in)
4. Ray721 (definitely in)
5. BL00DSH0T (definitely in)

1. RetroGT2006 (depends on price/time)
2. Wicked Pissah (depends on price)

Last edited:

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Anyone else? Any vendors interested?

Wicked Pissah: we should do a new england cam install party!

Ray721

Black 06 GT
Reaction score
I'm up in Canada and would love some IF my gov't grant comes in. If not I won't have the funds just laying around anytime soon.

Sent from the seventh dimension, using tapatalk.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Finally, people are chiming in!

I'll give HTP a call/PM too. I've already contacted RDK. Everyone, please don't spam them unless you want to just buy a set on your own, I think they'll appreciate that only one of us is asking them about it on behalf of the group.

Last edited:

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Well RDK has my vote, I have dealt with Ryan a few times and I can say he actually cares about his customers. I would be willing to spend a few extra bucks to go through him.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Finally, people are chiming in!

I'll give HTP a call/PM too. I've already contacted RDK. Everyone, please don't spam them unless you want to just buy a set on your own, I think they'll appreciate that only one of us is asking them about it on behalf of the group.

good point and PM me when you get something figured out. i will most likely get in on this too.

i have hot rods in my 'Sinner" car with the blower and i love it. i'm thinking i need them for the roush too, lol.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Well RDK has my vote, I have dealt with Ryan a few times and I can say he actually cares about his customers. I would be willing to spend a few extra bucks to go through him.

MA cam install party? :beerdrink:

good point and PM me when you get something figured out. i will most likely get in on this too.

i have hot rods in my 'Sinner" car with the blower and i love it. i'm thinking i need them for the roush too, lol.

How are the hot rods working with your blower? I've read you lose a couple pounds of boost and all that.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score

How are the hot rods working with your blower? I've read you lose a couple pounds of boost and all that.

HELL YEAH!

you lose boost because they become more free-flowing. less boost, but MO' POWA!!

not mine, just found it on Youtube. m90 with hot rods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score

you might lose PSI but not air flow or power. PSI is a measurement of pressure, not air flow. i'm running 9psi pulley but my boost gauge is't reading correctly so i'm not sure of the PSI i'm actually seeing. i added my hot rods at the same time same the blower and LTs so i'm not sure how much gain was from the cams but over all i think i'm making great numbers on my set up.

most of all.... i like them enough to put them on the roush with a procharger!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjAhhY_H0k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

^^you can hear the cams at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEBEvlvJUNg&feature=related

^^ fast drive by and you can hear the cams

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back