FRPP Hot Rod Cams Group Buy? Anyone?

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
ok, a vendor's price here with just the board discount is 686.20 with shipping included. if we get 5, 10 or 15 people to group buy the price might go lower.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
ok, a vendor's price here with just the board discount is 686.20 with shipping included. if we get 5, 10 or 15 people to group buy the price might go lower.

so its confirmed that the 6% AM discount works on ford racing parts? that is a good price.

edit: that was one of the things being discussed in PM

Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
so its confirmed that the 6% AM discount works? that is a good price.

edit: that was one of the things being discussed in PM

yes, but there are out of stock until the end of sept. however, there still might be an additional discount if we get enough people.

*edit, i wasn't going to name vendors but i feel we should see the prices out in the open of what's around. it's too easy to get confused or last between guys and PMs

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
very nice. Did anyone ever hear back from RDK about a price?

Negative, I'm talking to RDK and they haven't gotten back to me.

We're shooting for below the AM price, I've talked to Sinner as well about this.

I tried HTP but could not get a hold of them just yet.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Captain,

Talking to someone about this you found the best deal it will work I thought it wouldnt. Just seeing if they can get them or have them already. Guess I was wrong I paid more lol.

I bet no one can touch the price you were thinking. We will find out.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i bought the ones for the car in my sig for 550 shipped.... but they were used, lol

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Well i got a Saleen supercharger for $3100! Used though lol. 550 is pretty good though shipped!

bro that's a good deal and i love used from the guys on this site. i built most of my cars from used shit on here. lol.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I'm a possibility depending on price.. Keep us posted

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk!

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
BUMP!

We're closing in on a deal but we need more people to be interested! Does not matter if you're not 100% or you just want to find out the price. Please PM me if you are even mildly interested!

We are looking for either:

1) people who are definitely going to buy a set--the price WILL beat any price currently available to the public, that is the entire point of the group buy.
2) people who want a set but would base their decision on how much discount we get
3) people who want a set and just want to know what the price is (i.e., you're just shopping around)

PM ME GUYS! And remember, the more buyers, the better the discount!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
here are the details as i know them...

american muscle has plenty in stock right now and we are at roughly 686.00 without any group discount. in order for a discount chris needs at least 5 people for a small discount but if we get 10 the discount is larger and if 15, it's even larger.

personally, i say just figure the price is 686.00 in your budget and if we get less, GREAT.

WHAT NOW GUYS?

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Im pumped! Any idea when we are going to end this and place the order? I have the money, just need to transfer it to my spending account and I wont be able to do that till next friday probably.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
So far there's only two definites and the others are beating around the bush.

So three more and we're looking at beating the 686 price

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back