FRPP Hot Rod Cams Group Buy? Anyone?

BL00DSH0T

forum member
Reaction score
Are there any write-ups for the install without the speciality tools? I'll probably get them anyway but wouldn't mind reading another how-to.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Definitely want a set of these.

Any news on price yet?

Rods Group Buyers:
Captainstr8edge
Sinner
HellsBells
Ray721
BL00DSH0T
RetroGT2006 (Interested)

Mach2burnout

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't think I would have asked if there was a how-to without the speciality tools if I didn't already search...but thanks for the help!

:thud:
I know for a fact there are at least 3 topics on this as I wrote one when I did it and last week notastockdohc did it with myself and UltraKlassic chiming in and helping out...sorry for the response but when the same question gets asked over and over and over it gets old.

Do a search for Hot Rod, if you don't find what you are looking for then ask away but I am pretty sure when you search you will find all the info you need.

And no, no speciality tools are needed, I have done 5 of them with a 2 ft piece of garden hose being the only "speciality tool"...when you search you will see why it's used.:beerchug2:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
well after seeing the price there is no reason to hassle with a group buy but the 686ish price is still a great deal. this was a long way to go to end up where we started, lol.

thanks for the work on this, Hells.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Yeah I'm disappointed but oh well. Would anyone be interested in Detroit rockers?

BL00DSH0T

forum member
Reaction score
I know for a fact there are at least 3 topics on this as I wrote one when I did it and last week notastockdohc did it with myself and UltraKlassic chiming in and helping out...sorry for the response but when the same question gets asked over and over and over it gets old.

Do a search for Hot Rod, if you don't find what you are looking for then ask away but I am pretty sure when you search you will find all the info you need.

And no, no speciality tools are needed, I have done 5 of them with a 2 ft piece of garden hose being the only "speciality tool"...when you search you will see why it's used.:beerchug2:

Done that and there is 20 pages that I have went through. Not sure if you know but stating you simply used a garden hose is NOT a write-up. I was simple ask it some one documented it. I'm fully capable of doing anything auto related, just wanted to see how those are doing so with make-shift tools.

If you feel it gets old don't reply, I'm sure others would rather have no replies then someone throwing a hissy fit!

BL00DSH0T

forum member
Reaction score
well after seeing the price there is no reason to hassle with a group buy but the 686ish price is still a great deal. this was a long way to go to end up where we started, lol.

thanks for the work on this, Hells.

Yeah thanks.

I'll wait on them.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
No dice on the brenspeed detroit rockers. They are more expensive and we need 10 people.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Done that and there is 20 pages that I have went through. Not sure if you know but stating you simply used a garden hose is NOT a write-up. I was simple ask it some one documented it. I'm fully capable of doing anything auto related, just wanted to see how those are doing so with make-shift tools.

If you feel it gets old don't reply, I'm sure others would rather have no replies then someone throwing a hissy fit!

No one is throwing a hissy fit, hence the "smiles" at the end of my post.

Look at it from another viewpoint; if there are 20 pages of info then I would assume one post in those 20 pages would have answered your question....think the same question asked over and over gets old?

BL00DSH0T

forum member
Reaction score
No one is throwing a hissy fit, hence the "smiles" at the end of my post.

Look at it from another viewpoint; if there are 20 pages of info then I would assume one post in those 20 pages would have answered your question....think the same question asked over and over gets old?

Not sure if you have an issue with reading, but like I said what I asked for was not in the "SEARCH".....so thanks for trying and next time just don't respond.
:beerchug2:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good grief...you are one of "those" guys who wants everything handed to them....tell you what I will do your research for you....let me find every freaking post about HR cams and provide them to you.

Noobs.....sigh.

Back