FRPP Hot Rod Cams Group Buy? Anyone?

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
I don't see why not!

What type of FI are you going with, who is tuning it and the tuner should be the final authority on it.

Definitely going with a PD blower, most likely a Whipple. No clue who will tune it, I don't plan on getting one soon but I don't want to have to take these cams out again later.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i have the hot rods with the e-force and it's making GREAT numbers and drives amazing with this set up. the low speed driving is better then stock and getting 517rw on 9lbs is very good, IMO. while i don't think Hot Rods are ideal for blower cam, they are better then stock and produce good power.

also, i'll be adding them to my procharged car too. i don't think FI cams designed around PD blowers are as good for centri blowers, but that's just my opinion.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Once again.... I want in...

sent from my rooted HTC thunderbolt

Unfortunately I think the group buy is off. The discount we got was extremely marginal, to no fault of the vendors. I think it's fair to attribute this to FRPP's strict price floor on the cams.

Ray721

Black 06 GT
Reaction score
What! Noooo! Now I have to pay over $900 for them! Guess I'll be shopping around then. Oh well.

Tapatalk made me do it.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
What! Noooo! Now I have to pay over $900 for them! Guess I'll be shopping around then. Oh well.

Tapatalk made me do it.

Dave_Chappelle_crackhead.jpg

:thud:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
while the group buy is off you can still get them for 686ish through AM. just PM Chris @ AM.

the group buy is off only because as a group we would save 1 buck with 5 peeps.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back