Help me read my SCT Data log A/F Wideband

07VistaChicago

forum member
Reaction score
So I installed my wideband and did some data logging. Everything seems to be making sense and the numbers seem good except some small spikes that worry me. Are these just data logging anomalies? Anybody know? The big spikes are normal open and close of the throttle spikes, but I am interested in the little small spikes (4 of them).

Also to add, I did back to back runs in two different gears and the small spikes don't show up in both graphs in the same places. Leading me to believe they are anomalies and my average A/F is 11.875..

Anybody have photos of their wideband data logged?

83e117a8-f556-d7bf.jpg

Attachments

• Datalog.jpg
    Datalog.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
looks normal, it will always spike as you let off the gas. if it starts to climb then you need to get out of it!!

07VistaChicago

forum member
Reaction score
I am worried about the little spikes that go to about 12.2, are those just anomalies in the data acquisition or error in the wideband, or something to be worried about?

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
How far off were the spikes in the second run? If they were close to the first run I'd look at the MAF transfer in those spots and make sure the numbers aren't too far off. If the numbers are ok it's probably an anamoly. I've had spikes in the middle of datalogging showing 10K rpm.

07VistaChicago

forum member
Reaction score
They weren't even close or had the same amplitude or anything. That's why I was thinking it was an anomaly. I did a 3rd gear and 4th try to duplicate and magnify the data points in the 4th run. The 4th run didn't show spikes in the same areas.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Dont know much about reading datalogs but, my experience with returnless systems is there will always be some small spikes here and there. Just my .02.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Is all cool, do not loose your sleep on this. That is a nice flat line, too flat if you ask me (as there are more variations than you got registered) but nothing else you can do with that LL version that is tooooo slow and sketchy.

All is good.

Back