Here is the 2011 Shelby GT350....I dunno.

GONE_N_60

The Bad Guy
Reaction score
I like it. It lacks the hideous flat black plastic which is a treat to the eye.

I would never buy it though. The whole "Pay an extreme premium for the Shelby name on a car" stuff needs to stop. I know these are great cars and awesome packages, but come on.

Probably just jealousy talking.

topbliss

Reaction score
I think Shelby hit a grand slam on this car. Its the same blower as on the Cobra Jet car.. Damn gorgeous too.. :boobies:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
The car is gross. The rear end in particular looks fucking ginormous. Way to much junk in the trunk.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
33k on top of a GT?, def. not worth it you can do SOOOOOOOO much more with that money! shelby is just trying to rape people now.

it's just not work 33k on top of a gt that is just ridiculous to me. what on that car is worth the 33k? lol seriously

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
why throw a whipple on there if its only gonig to be 5psi?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The car is gross. The rear end in particular looks fucking ginormous. Way to much junk in the trunk.

33k on top of a GT?, def. not worth it you can do SOOOOOOOO much more with that money! shelby is just trying to rape people now.

it's just not work 33k on top of a gt that is just ridiculous to me. what on that car is worth the 33k? lol seriously

why throw a whipple on there if its only gonig to be 5psi?

your answer is right above.... $$$

even at 5psi, it'll add 100 hp or so

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
could have done it cheaper with an eaton and gotten the same hp at 5or so psi

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
I think it looks good. There are significant development costs for the exterior modifications and the car is low volume product, hence the elevated price.

I find it amusing that many balk at the price, yet how many on this board have more than 33k in mods? Lots!

A blower kit, including installation labour, 3 gauges with pod, and professional tuning will generally be around $10,000 alone.

big-j

Reaction score
looks bas ass besides the front bumper.shortin it up a couple inches and it be awsome

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
So much for a lightweight track car like the orginal Gt350. Did you see the est weight...over 3900 lbs and an additional 33,000 over the price of a new Gt.

I think that Shelby missed the mark on this one.

I wouldnt use the Est. weight they mentioned. My door says my car weighs 3770 lbs. I had my car weighed with a KB SC, 20 wheels and Cervinis kit. It wieghed 3540 lbs with a topped off/completely full gas tank and about 40 lbs of random stuff in the car.

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't care for the way it looks, I will keep my 05 and maybe pick up another 05-09 in the next year.

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I think its the best looking 2010+ 'stang I've seen yet. I like the rearend treatment...it needed all the help it could get in that department. BUT I think the price tag is a little hefty. This car is way out of most Mustang buyers price range.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back