Hot Rod cam dyno results

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2006 gt, man tran- i currently have a JLT series 3 Cia, with an sf3 bama tuner and i am currently looking to install the FR TB, intake manifold, hot rod cams and FR 4.10's. It is my daily driver and im looking for more power+performance but not a track goer.the instal will all be done by a mustang specific shop and they will dyno tune it for me, now my question is does anyone have any suggestions on maybe different parts or a different setup for quality Vs power for the $$$. also should i just go ahead and do headers also and if so which ones would be most recommended?

It really is a small world. Today, you find an old thread of mine and yesterday I think that you were in my shop getting a quote for all of this work. This is a great site and I'm sure that everyone will give some good info.

Also, good job on using the search function. Most people that are new to this site forget to do that. Anyway, it will be good to hear everyones opinions to your questions.

MARC S your handing out Xmas presents early :)

OP: when you want to talk about what part to buy, Chit Chat is your friend. When you are installing or trouble shooting, TECH is appropriate.

Hot Rods and long tube headers would sound really good and definately put some more power down. The 4.10's will really help you off the line. The TB and intake will help a little, but will look smokin nice. Good luck with your build.

undefinedrj666

Reaction score
marc s, you work@/own TMS in auburn? and ive barley ever posted on this site, i usually get the answers from previous post im just curious on what info ill get i was thinking sticking with what ive choosen and then add kooks LT headers and the catted shorty x pipe.

undefinedrj666

Reaction score
<P>Marc s, do you work@/own TMS in auburn? and ive barley ever posted on this site, i usually get the answers from previous post im just curious on what info ill get i was thinking sticking with what ive choosen and then add kooks LT headers and the catted shorty x pipe.</P>

undefinedrj666

Reaction score
marc s, you work@/own TMS in auburn? and ive barley ever posted on this site, i usually get the answers from previous post im just curious on what info ill get i was thinking sticking with what ive choosen and then add kooks LT headers and the catted shorty x pipe..

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
Are these cams turbo friendly?

Exactly how much torque did you lose? Do you have a before and after dyno sheet to post? Thanks for the info.

No. The will work but my understanding is that cams like these with small lsa's bleed off boost

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I remember the "post whore" days he would be right on queue! LOL

edit: I started looking at your join dates. You guys have no idea what I'm talking about. hahahaha

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes I do. And I think the post something about the person above you thread is going the same way.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I get that OD light flash too....WTF is up with that?

It's in the tune and an easy fix once you know what to do. If your tuner doesn't know how to fix it, I would get a tune from Doug or AM. Doug taught them how to fix it too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back