im done with my 2010

jawsgt

forum member
Reaction score
well i got my 2010 back from the dealership for my clutch problems a couple of weeks ago and so far so good with that. they replaced the hole clutch system and it shift good now. well i went out to my car yesterday morning and low and behold my windows now stay down when you shut the doors. its not a big deal but it but its back in the shop. im trading it in next year and possible on something other than a mustang

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
So you had clutch problems, got them fixed. Then your windows don't roll up when you close them (which you can so so easily fix if you searched here or read the fuckin manual) and you want to get rid of it?

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
So you had clutch problems, got them fixed. Then your windows don't roll up when you close them (which you can so so easily fix if you searched here or read the fuckin manual) and you want to get rid of it?
Yup. RTFM window indexing.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Here's your new sig!

hmnu3.jpg

:roflmao: just messin witcha.

Last edited:

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This motherfucker is complaining about electric windows, the kind where you push a button and it goes up and down. And before that he cries about a manual transmission. You, sir, are fucking backwards.

Last edited:

jawsgt

forum member
Reaction score
well i cant put the windows up when no one is sitting in the car. the windows don't self seal themselves now. i know its nit picking but with all the rattles and little problems and along with this car just being slower than my 07 im about done with mustangs. ive had a mustang since my first car and that was about 6 mustangs ago lol, and this car has pissed me off to no end.

jawsgt

forum member
Reaction score
andyman how the fuck am i backwards? i cant even drive the car in fear of that it rains. im just bitching because i hate my 2010 and i should of never got rid of my 07. if i were to get rid of it next year i don't know what id'e get because the challenger although looks great is to damn slow and the gaymaro is just that....gay, but runs very well. unfortunetly a 2011gt is my best choice but i'm wanting to switch it up a little

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
andyman how the fuck am i backwards? i cant even drive the car in fear of that it rains. im just bitching because i hate my 2010 and i should of never got rid of my 07. if i were to get rid of it next year i don't know what id'e get because the challenger although looks great is to damn slow and the gaymaro is just that....gay, but runs very well. unfortunetly a 2011gt is my best choice but i'm wanting to switch it up a little

don't know, i'm bored as hell. but considering the changes in design in the 2010 from the previous years, some minor problems could be expected...

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
It sounds to me you have to reset the windows, But if your too fucking dumb to read the manual trade it, Your'll have problems with any car you will ever own, Let us know how that hyundia works out for ya.

BTW, I'm qualified to make that statement, I've owed about every car known to man....I'll keep mine

Last edited:

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Please go do a window re-set as explained in your OWNERS MANUAL. Then come and report back.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Why did you switch from a 07 to a 2010? Was it that 15 HP gain or the ugly ass rear end? Atleast with the 2011 100+ HP to make up for that rear end.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow...

everyone rags the shit out of this guy.

re-read his first post. It is not so bad really. Put yourself in his shoes.

jawsgt

forum member
Reaction score
Wow u guys r rutheless. Not once have I ever come on here and give poeple shit and I've been posting on different forums for damn near 10 years. Nor have people ever replied back to something I've posted with such negativity. To the guy that said I'm pissed I didn't get an 11 yes that's true but y can't I come on here and bitch about things. Its not just the point of my windows its the whole fucking car. This stupid little window problem has just pushed me over the edge. I think more than anything I'm pissed this car is slower than my 07 with the exact same mods.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back