I've searched with no avail. Lost keys need help!

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Do they make the switch blade keys for '05-'09's? I like that style of an all in one key/fob but I have yet been able to track one down.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I bought one off eBay and it's ok. Sometimes you have to hit the buttons a few times to get it to work. Not as reliable as my OE fob. I've thought of getting one of the fusion keys like lito said.

http://bit.ly/13vgXXL

JimC

Reaction score
When I had to get one I think my dealer charged me $95 for one key and programming. But that was several years ago and at the place where I bought many cars including my wife's Lincoln. And the service manager is a friend from grade school

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
So I went to the dealership today and they referred me to a mobile locksmith through them that can take care of it. Only thing is, its $115 plus tax for just a (1) key to be programmed and another $40 if I want a fob with it. Doest that seem right? I really have no choice right now but I also do not want to just be screwed. The keys are like $20 online, so for him to come here, cut it and program it he is charging $95 plus tax.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Hopefully it costs you enough that you never make this mistake again. Much cheaper to get your spare keys BEFORE you lose your last one.

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
Got my new set of keys, cost me $200 for two keys cut and programmed, a master key, and one remote. Not a bad deal and he came to my house. Will say, i did not get to drive the stang for a week and a half, and as soon as I started her up, I was willing to pay anything to have it back.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
LOL, well a man has to do what a man has to do!

That was not a bad deal after all though.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back