JPC Intake Numbers...

o0Dan0o

forum member
Reaction score
It's cool, I just wasn't sure if you were call out the whole post. I agree with the rest of what you said, epically on the length of time it took C&L to test and finalize the intake.

I heard through the rumor mill that they "sold" the exclusive, so my bad on that:beerchug2:
Dan

Mike Galimi

Reaction score
Internet rumor mills tend to do that. Lee and I have known each other for awhile and I was very honored he offered me the first dibs for a story. I was just as anxious as most to see what the intake offered. Hopefully the article will help shed light on this new piece. It should be getting in the mail to subscribers shortly. Thanks for the interest and glad we could have cleared up the post.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wanna do a story on my car? :evillaugh:

Mike Galimi

Reaction score
For the right price, we will do anything. Just kidding.

The best thing for you to do is email Evan pictures and description of your car.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I really am beginning to think that the current owners of C&L manifolds are being kept quiet by maybe C&L. Rick @ Livernois hasn't even posted dyno results on the 323 stroker with the C&L yet. Either he's busy, or someone is keeping him quiet.

o0Dan0o

forum member
Reaction score
I really am beginning to think that the current owners of C&L manifolds are being kept quiet by maybe C&L. Rick @ Livernois hasn't even posted dyno results on the 323 stroker with the C&L yet. Either he's busy, or someone is keeping him quiet.

Well, Rick is dealing with a tuner's nightmare. Stroker plus overbore plus custom cams and ported heads with over-sized valves plus a full exhaust and a brand new intake manifold, and he's doing back-to-back on the C&L and stock intake for comparison. I can see how it might take him a while to really nail down the tune.
Dan

Mike Galimi

Reaction score
The results outta be interesting with that Livernois deal. I know Jim III at JDM was gonna try to do some back-to-back testing on his hot rod but I guess the lure of the blower got to him! When you got boost staring you in the face all day long it has to be hard to resist!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back