Kentucky BS thread

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I need me a grabber car lol. Look awesome in person.

100% agree! When I was Shelby shopping all the pics of the grabber cars made them look a lot lighter shade of blue than they actually are in person and I never really gave them much consideration. Now after seeing these guys cars in person it makes me wish I had checked one out.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
After seeing how some of the pics turned out, and that we were unable to get good pics of everyones car, I think for the next one we set aside some time for pics and discuss the rolling pics before we take off for the cruise so everyone knows what's going on.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That's what I thought to. I have always been a blue fan. Now more than ever. One of these days I will get me one.

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
After seeing how some of the pics turned out, and that we were unable to get good pics of everyones car, I think for the next one we set aside some time for pics and discuss the rolling pics before we take off for the cruise so everyone knows what's going on.

I can get that same camera for the next meet for sure, its my sisters and she was at the beach so she had it with her or else i would have brought it. But as far as rolling shots, the interstate is a must! A section of three lane interstate is ideal, that middle lane gives you a little space between the camera and the car.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I can get that same camera for the next meet for sure, its my sisters and she was at the beach so she had it with her or else i would have brought it. But as far as rolling shots, the interstate is a must! A section of three lane interstate is ideal, that middle lane gives you a little space between the camera and the car.

We have a decent camera but I'm not sure everyone knew what we were doing when we passed everybody trying to get to the front. We was just trying to get up there then slow down and get rolling shots of everyone as they came by. We ended up getting a few decent ones but there was several cars that we didn't get any worth keeping lol.

DWalker

forum member
Reaction score
yeah its hard to get some good ones when you have short spots of 2 lane then it goes back to 1 lane. next meet we'll cruise down the interstate so we'll have plenty of 2 or 3 lane road to work with and not be rushed.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
yeah its hard to get some good ones when you have short spots of 2 lane then it goes back to 1 lane. next meet we'll cruise down the interstate so we'll have plenty of 2 or 3 lane road to work with and not be rushed.

Sounds like a great plan!

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I'm searching for the link to the corsas that I couldn't think of a part # for..

Last edited:

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
His car did sound good. I didn't get to hear it much from being out front most of the time. But yours sounds good for stock. A offload x would make it sound even better.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Meant to tell you Jason. Whenever you want to get your windows tinted. Holler at me and we will get it done. You an stop by if your in lex and we can go over the darkness.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Meant to tell you Jason. Whenever you want to get your windows tinted. Holler at me and we will get it done. You an stop by if your in lex and we can go over the darkness.

Sounds good man, I'll probably just keep it legal, I got wrote in berea once for my tint on my gt being too dark.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool. We can do that. Prob do 35% on the sides and maybe 25% on the back window. It will match well that way.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
If my car will sound as good as yours with just an o/r x I will skip the aftermarket axle back lol. Your car sounded awesome at cruising speed on the interstate.

you may be able to, this is the best clip I could find with just an o/r x.

sounds pretty mean, slightly deeper than mine! I don't think you'd be wrong going with the corsa's or just ORX

Last edited:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
you may be able to, this is the best clip I could find with just an o/r x.

sounds pretty mean, slightly deeper than mine! I don't think you'd be wrong going with the corsa's or just ORX

Damn that sounds good! Black/blue was my first color choice but I've only seen two for sale, one was before I was ready to buy and the other was after I had already bought mine.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back