Kentucky BS thread

tack514

New Idiot
Reaction score
hey kyle...the lift will be installed out at the ranch next week! no more back aches from crawling under cars. i'm looking 4 a vending machine now that deals out cold adult beverages lol.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Well, I had a blast at the dyno day! I know there was some talk about what to do next as far as getting together again and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

tack514

New Idiot
Reaction score
it would be nice 2 actually drive our cars. Like a track day or autocross or maybe just drive down to US 129.... The Dragons Tail. There are at least a few options.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
it would be nice 2 actually drive our cars. Like a track day or autocross or maybe just drive down to US 129.... The Dragons Tail. There are at least a few options.

I think another track rental is going to happen, just figured it would be best to wait til later in the year when the da is better but it's up to everyone to decide. Personally I want to do something, I really enjoy getting together with everyone.

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score

Agreed ... I am DYING to do a track day but I can't get anyone interested. I would even settle for going drag racing some day.

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score
I vote The Dragon, you guys can come to my neck of the woods! Lol

I've heard that you can't really even have fun down there anymore since the cops will give you massive tickets if you even touch the yellow or white line. A track day would be cheaper than the ticket I would certainly get.

MikeT

forum member
Reaction score
I can't wait for the track rental in the fall. . . I want to lay down some good ET's

Back