Kentucky BS thread

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I'm all for the fun in the ford vs chevy. But those chevy owners and vette owners in particular take it way to hard if they loose. It's like they say they only make this much and are slow but get mad if they get beat.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
They only made 42x on shorts dyno, that bitch is stingie. . . regardless, the black one has been 10's mutiple times near 130 mph

Thats basically what I was getting at. Judging from the little bit that I've read over on kyhp the mindset of a few people in this area is: troll around for street races, then leave out vital mod/hp info when talking to the individual about said street race, then if you beat the individual talk "mad smack" about how "I rolled that car so hard".
Just not my scene.

I'm all for the fun in the ford vs chevy. But those chevy owners and vette owners in particular take it way to hard if they loose. It's like they say they only make this much and are slow but get mad if they get beat.
Or they get mad if someone calls them out about not divulging crucial info about their car when it lays it down on a car it really shouldn't LOL

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
For y'all that was at the dyno day you're aware that it was discovered on the dyno that I likely had a bent drivers side axle. I made a visit to a Ford service dept and they confirmed it was bent and will not repair it under warranty, so I have to do it myself. I ordered some 31 spline mosers and they should be here tomorrow and plan to install this weekend if we get the time. Just a heads up for y'all, bent axles is a common problem even in the gt's and boss's and it seems like it takes an act of god to get a dealer to fix them.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know him or the guy that drives the black z, they might be alright but I get the impression they're sore losers lol

They can be very sore losers. Both are nice guys when you actually talk to em in person after you've known them awhile though

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score
For y'all that was at the dyno day you're aware that it was discovered on the dyno that I likely had a bent drivers side axle. I made a visit to a Ford service dept and they confirmed it was bent and will not repair it under warranty, so I have to do it myself. I ordered some 31 spline mosers and they should be here tomorrow and plan to install this weekend if we get the time. Just a heads up for y'all, bent axles is a common problem even in the gt's and boss's and it seems like it takes an act of god to get a dealer to fix them.

What is their basis for denying the warranty claim? I can't say I'm surprised - I've yet to personally see Ford actually FIX anything under warranty... :rant:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
What is their basis for denying the warranty claim? I can't say I'm surprised - I've yet to personally see Ford actually FIX anything under warranty... :rant:

They said I must have hit a pothole or curb to cause an axle to bend even though there's no other damage to the car to support their theory. From my understanding its not the dealer as much as it is ford refusing to fix it. It was explained to me by a different dealer than I took my car too that if they replace it ford will most likely deny the claim and then the dealer that did the repair will be stuck to eat the bill.

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score
They said I must have hit a pothole or curb to cause an axle to bend even though there's no other damage to the car to support their theory. From my understanding its not the dealer as much as it is ford refusing to fix it. It was explained to me by a different dealer than I took my car too that if they replace it ford will most likely deny the claim and then the dealer that did the repair will be stuck to eat the bill.

Ridiculous. And people wonder why I'm so jaded about the Ford warranty being useless...

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Ridiculous. And people wonder why I'm so jaded about the Ford warranty being useless...

They all are really. Its just a selling tactic now. Look at Kia. I guarantee they sell more cars because they advertise a 10 year 100k mile warranty. Then if you need something fixed they can say it is normal wear and tear or something you did.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I agree y'all, it's pathetic that we spend to kind of money our cars cost and then take it back for warranty work and the basically say tough shit.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
Where did you take it to? I've never had a problem out of alton blakley when I had to have stuff done under warranty when I had my car

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Where did you take it to? I've never had a problem out of alton blakley when I had to have stuff done under warranty when I had my car

I took it to Paul miller and called Alton blakley, Alton blakley basically said if I had bought it there they might try to work with me but since I didn't there wasn't anything they could do.

Synister500

Reaction score
Well the girl friend (not the model) got some photo love today. This is just an iPhone pic of the shoot. I can't wait for the good ones from the photographer. Shoot was for a buddies performance website.

u4ynuzap.jpg

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Sounds good guys, we should meet up early and ride in together like we did last year.

Dustin, the Boss intake looks sweet!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back